Disaster strikes.

We've been in Canada for a few days now and I actually feel a lot better for some reason. My stomach has definitely calmed down a lot and I am getting a bit more energy. I thought that wouldn't be until I got passed the 12 weeks, but I'm not complaining. Tomorrow it's Friday and then the chaos wil start again. But today me and Daniel are going on a helicopter flight to see Montreal from the sky.

I've never been in a helicopter before, but everybody secured me it's super safe and we will have the most stunning views of the city. So I grab Daniels hand and try to relax.
They weren't lying about the view. It's indeed something else.
"Oh Daniel this is amazing. It's terrifying, but so beautiful." I practically have my nose pressed against the glass so I don't miss anything.
He laughs, "you are getting used to flying aren't you?"

"Yeah it's not so bad anymore. And you are here with me. Not that you can do anything if we crash, but you always make me feel safer." I turn around so I can kiss him. "God I love you so much."

He kisses my nose, he knows what happens then, but I also know he loves it when my nose crinkles.
"I love you too baby. Can you believe in a few days we'll be in the UK, so you can finally hang out with Bri and Jen again." He says holding me close.
"I know it's been so long, but we'll be there for almost 2 weeks, so plenty of time to catch up."

The pilot makes his way back and when we are back on the ground we thank him for the amazing experience.
Back at the hotel we decide to stay in the room and order some room service. We enjoy a quiet night with a movie and we go to bed early. Although we don't really sleep right away.
While I'm cuddled up against him he bends his head to me to kiss me and my tongue slips in between his lips to find his. I roll over so I end up on top of him and plunge my lips on his again.
His hands caress my back and he sends shivers of pleasure down my spine.

My lips travel over his jaw towards his neck where I place soft kisses. On the sensitive spot underneath his ear I suck on his skin and leave a mark.
"Damn you girl, there will be a lot of cameras on me tomorrow. And you leave a mark on me. You little cheeky one." But I can hear his smile in his voice, so he really doesn't mind.
"They know you're mine anyways so who cares." I say with a grin.
From his neck my lips move further down over his collar bone towards his chest where I flick his nipples with my tongue.

He moans softly and I feel his desire getting harder against my leg.
"I want you so bad." I sigh and start to move over his hard cock. He slides between my folds where my juices are already flowing. I bend forward so he can actually reach my nipples with his mouth and he sucks and nibbles on them.
I moan loudly when I feel the pulses of pleasure reach my core where the tip of his desire keeps rubbing over my clit.
It's still so incredibly sensitive that I know I won't last long.
I just want to come with him inside me so I move a bit and with my hand I lead his tip to where I want him most right now.

I feel him pressed against my opening and slowly lower myself on top of him.
We moan simultaneously when he fills me up completely.
"Fuck you are still so tight around me." He says clenching his jaw.
His hands are on my breasts caressing my nipples when I start riding him slowly.
It's been quite a couple of days since we were intimate last, because I've felt so sick.
But now I finally feel him in me again and I realize how much I need him and this.

"I'm not going to last long baby, it feels so good." I moan and he grabs my hips and starts to thrust inside me while I lean with my hands on his strong abs.
"Cum with me baby." He groans and I feel him pulsate inside me. It pushes me over my edge and my orgasm floods me, my body trembles and my nails are making marks on his stomach.
We ride out our orgasms together and then I let myself slump on top of him.