Going live

When we get upstairs we head to the bathroom to take a shower. I check myself in the mirror and I look like a mess. My eyes are puffy, my nose is red and my hair has a mind of it's own.
"God I hope I'll look like myself again when we go online. I look horrible." I sigh and let my hair down.
"You're always stunning to me, but you'll feel better after a shower." Daniel looks at me in the mirror and he starts to take off his clothes. "Come on baby I'll help you."
He takes my hands and puts them up above my head. He pulls up my shirt over my head and throws it in a corner. After that he unhooks my bra and it ends up on top of the shirt.
My leggings and underwear soon follow and we get in the shower.

Standing under the warm water I feel like becoming more myself again. Daniel is so gentle whilst soaping me up, this time it's not sexual, just caring.
Not that I don't notice how incredibly sexy he is, but he's just looking after me without any ulterior motives.
"I know we said we would talk about what we will do after this weekend, but I don't think today is the right day for that." He says and I couldn't agree more. With my break down just now and going live in 45 minutes, that will be enough for today.

"So how are we going to handle our talk on Instagram?" I ask him.
"Well I was going to ask Lando if I could borrow his tripod to put the phone on so we don't have to hold it and then I guess we'll just introduce you and we'll see what kind of questions we'll get. We can choose which one to answer and which one we'll ignore." Daniel turns off the shower because we are both done. We get out and I wrap myself in a towel.
I check myself in the mirror and see that my face almost looks completely normal again.
My hair stays down and I put on some light make up. At least I won't look like a ghost now.

"Babe, shouldn't we do some laundry before we go? I ask, I look at the pile in the corner of the bathroom.
"Oh yeah I have somebody that takes care of that." He answers.
"Ok I kinda get why because you are hardly ever home during the season, but if you don't mind I'm just going to get one going. Because then it will be clean before we go. Otherwise I won't have anything to wear this weekend." I quickly sort the pile so the colors won't mix and get one load in.
"There you go. Easy peasy."

"So you cook and do laundry, you are an amazing singer and you are also fantastic in bed. Is there anything you can't do?" Daniel asks.
"I can't drive an F1 car." I reply without thinking.
"Good point, but I'm sure you could if you had the chance." He's pretty sure of it.
"Well no, I love driving and I don't mind speed, but as fast as your F1 car goes, big nope." I shake my head thinking about it. "It even scares me that you have to race those monsters every time. What you do is pretty dangerous. But I can tell how much you love it, so I do understand why you keep doing it." 

"Yeah well so far this year isn't great to be honest, but we'll see how it goes. I'm so lucky I'll have you to from now on to turn to if I had a bad weekend. Or a good one." He checks his face in the mirror and decides to shave a bit, because he's looking a bit scruffy.
I kinda like it, but I know with his Italian roots he will be nice and stubbly again tomorrow morning.
I absolutely love feeling his stubbles between my thighs or when we are kissing.
Even if he shaves, his beard is so thick that it's never really gone.

"I'll text Lando for the tripod and then I'll fix a quick lunch ok?" I ask him. Because if I keep watching him shave we won't make it to be online at 11.30.
"Yep almost done so I'll be out in a minute." He sees the way I look at him and he winks. "You ok?"
I smile and bite my bottom lip, "yeah sure, I was just enjoying the view."
He looks at me and says, "Stop biting your lip! Or I will do it for you."
I grin, "and you actually think I would stop you?"

He tries to come after me but I quickly bolt out the bathroom.
First I text Lando about the tripod.
'Hello little brother, could we maybe borrow your tripod, so we can use it for when we go live.'