Breakfast.

After we've soaked in the tub for a while we both feel sleepy and decide we should get out to get some sleep. I took one of Daniels shirts again to sleep in and when he sees it he smiles. "I guess when I run out of shirts I just have to go check your clothes. When we get back to Monaco I will make room for you in my closet so you can put your stuff in there. Or maybe we should just buy you your own, because if you make a habit out of shopping with Kelly or Charlotte, you will need a lot more space."

I playfully punch his shoulder, "no I won't, I don't need much. I'm only going shopping Thursday because it would feel weird to wear the same clothes every race weekend. So I need some more outfits, but I'm not really into fashion or whatever. I don't mind wearing jeans and a fun t-shirt. But I want to look good for you. And I don't want to embarrass you."

"How on earth could you ever embarrass me? Do you really think I care about what you wear? I just want you to feel comfortable and good about yourself. And you look hot in everything, so it's all good for me." Daniel looks deep in my eyes telling me this and I realize he is telling me the truth.
"Do you need my card to go shopping?" He asks when we head to bed.
"What? No I don't need your card. I can buy my own clothes." I answer a little bit insulted.

"I know you can, trust me I do. I just thought if you are going to spend money, because you think you have to for me, then I could help you out." He explains.
I nod, "ah right ok I understand where you're coming from. But it's fine I have saved up quite some money in the last couple of years. So I'm good." When I think about it, I've saved up enough money to be able to live comfortably without working, I could probably last more then a year with my savings. As long as I don't do anything too crazy.

I explain that to Daniel. "Ok, I just want you to realize that we are in a relationship together. So I am going to buy you stuff. Whether you like it or not."
We cuddle up in the massive bed, "fine, but not this time." I tell him and I give him a sweet goodnight kiss. I put my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.
This is for sure the best way to fall asleep and because I'm pretty tired from the day it doesn't take long before I'm out.

I wake up not really knowing where I am. But then I feel Daniel spooning me and I start to remember I'm in Italy and it's raceweekend. But today me and Daniel have a day for ourselves. I know he is going to meet up with Michael first, but that means I can just take my time to get ready and relax a bit.

"Good morning my love." I hear a sleepy voice behind me. Daniel pulls me a bit closer and I close my eyes to enjoy the moment.
"Good morning handsome, how did you sleep?"
"I slept like a baby and waking up like this is even better." He buries his face in my hair, "you smell so good. Do you even realize how much I love you?"

I turn on my back so I can face him. "I think I do, if it's even close to how much I love you then I'm a very lucky girl."
He puts his lips on mine and his kiss tells me everything I need to know. "There's no way you love me as much as I love you." He says when we end the kiss.
"Let's agree to a tie then." I smile. "What time are you supposed to meet Michael?
"In two hours. Do you want to go downstairs for breakfast or should we get roomservice and have breakfast in bed?" He leans over me on his elbow.

"I've never had roomservice before. We can do that for breakfast as well?" I ask him.
"Of course we can. Wait I'll get the menu." He gets out and I admire the view. I'll never get enough of that.
He comes back with a menu and hands it to me. I sit up in the pillows and check the options.
"Oh this looks really good, fresh fruit and yoghurt. Oooh and waffles, how on earth am I going to choose?"
Daniel starts to laugh. "Well you have a couple of days so you can try something different every day."
"Oh yeah good idea, I would really like to eat together in our room." I say.
"Sounds good to me. You choose what you want and then I'll call in to order. I'm going to stretch my muscles a bit." He says when he gets off the bed again.