Universal

April 27th

I wake up in an empty bed. When I reach for Daniel he's not there. I sit up and for a second I feel like maybe I've finally woken up from the dream I was in. But when I look around I'm actually in the bedroom in LA and I am overlooking the hills of Beverly Hills where Daniels house is. So either I'm still dreaming or this is actually really happening.

When I check my phone to see what time it is, there's a message from Daniel. He went for a quick run and that was half an hour ago, so he'll be back soon I guess.
I get out of bed and open the large sliding door to the deck. I breath in the fresh air and pinch myself to see if it hurt.
"Auw" ok so I feel that. Looking down at the pool I decide to get some exercise. While Daniel is out there somewhere running I can do some laps in the pool.

I quickly change into my bikini and grab a big towel. When I go down the stairs and see the living room area, I shake my head, it's so unreal being here. Now I have to see if I can open this massive glass door without breaking anything. To my surprise it goes pretty smoothly, that's a relief. I throw my towel on the lounge set and then in one smooth motion I dive in the cool water.

I come up almost on the other side of the pool, I'm definitely awake now. When I reach the end of the pool I quickly turn around and start swimming with powerful strokes I glide through the water. I'm really in my element in the water, after a while I can feel the muscles in my arms and shoulders start to burn.
I know I haven't been able to really swim like this for a while, so my arms are not used to it anymore.
I push myself a bit more, because I don't want to give up as soon as I feel something, so just a few more times.

Eventually I decide it's enough so I swim back to the side where I left my towel and when I reach the edge of the pool I look up and I look right into the smiling face of the man I love so much.

Daniels POV:
I wake up and realize I am in my home in LA, I really love being here. Especially now, looking next to me, there's the woman I love sleeping like an angel.
She's on her side with her top leg pulled up and the bottom leg stretched. She has a slight smile on her face, must be a good dream. I decide not to wake her, it was a long night and day yesterday, so she needs her sleep. Especially with what I have planned for today.
I quietly make my way to the bathroom to change into some running clothes. In the kitchen I make some porridge, I need some fuel to run on. Before I go out I send Sky a message that I'm out running. So she won't have to worry where I disappeared to. It's still quiet upstairs, so she's probably still sleeping.

Before I start running I do a quick warm up and then I go into a path which I know leads through the hills. Yesterday was fantastic, bringing Sky here, the place I love almost as much as Perth. I hope during winter break we can go back here as well. I would like to spend the holidays with my family, but I understand she has a family and friends as well, so maybe she wants to go to them.
We'll just have to see what she wants. Am I seriously already thinking about Christmas? It's only April now, but for some reason I can't imagine spending Christmas without her.
She definitely came into my life like a whirlwind, turning everything upside down, but in a good way.

And now she will officially move in with me in Monaco, she has stolen the hearts of pretty much everybody she has met in the last few days. She fits in with my friends perfectly. I think Michael adores her, not too much I hope. I'm just really glad her and Michael have bonded like they did.
Now I really hope I can take podium somewhere this year, I ordered the ring she liked in Italy and they delivered it to the hotel Saturday, so now it's in my suitcase in a secret pocket. I'm going to give it to Michael, so he has to protect it with his life and then when the day comes I'm on that podium I can propose.
I'm sure people will think I'm crazy, feeling the way I do about somebody I hardly know. But I couldn't care less. It's my life and I know she is the one for me.