Pancake

Really guys 20.000!! I realize it's nowhere near some other writers on here. But it's still more than I ever thought I would get to. So thanks especially the readers that are still sticking with the story. I know it could be so much better, but its the first time I've ever wrote a story. I do have ideas for a next one. But I want to complete this one first. Thank you so much and don't forget to leave a comment please.

I stand there looking at Daniel on the bed asking me to pretty much sit on his face to he can make me cum.
I want to, really badly, but I really don't want to hurt him.
"Come on baby, don't back out now. I really want to make you cum so badly. You won't hurt me, nothing happened with this part of my body." He says pointing at his face.
"I just.."
"Get that wet, delicious pussy on my face now!" He demands. Oh how I love dominant Daniel.

It sends shivers down my spine in a good way and I quickly make my way to the bed. I put one leg over him and hover above his face.
"Oooh what a beautiful sight this is. Now lower yourself so I can reach." He grabs my hips and pulls me closer.
I feel his lips on my skin, giving light kisses, his beard scratching the soft skin of my thighs.
I whimper when I feel his tongue sliding in between my folds, being pushed inside me trying to go as deep as possible.
My juices are flowing abundantly, but he happily laps it all up.
His tongue then finds its way to my clit where he flicks it a few times, before really going for it, making circles around it and flicking over it.

"Oh god Daniel! Yes please don't stop!" I cry out when he sucks my clit gently.
His hands grab my bum as he pulls me even closer. This makes it even easier for him to suck and nibble my clit. My body starts to tremble, because my orgasm is coming closer and closer.
His tongue is doing its magic on me, it doesn't take him much longer before I have a toe curling orgasm rushing over me.
I cry out his name as he keeps going with his tongue making more and more waves of intense pleasure trashing my body.
"Daniel I can't, you have to stop, it's too much."
My hands are against the wall keeping me up.

I'm completely out of breath when I lie down next to Daniel who has a very smug smile on his face.
"So we might not we able to fuck, but this will definitely keep us satisfied until we can I would say."
I can only nod for now, I might have lost my ability to speak completely.

After a couple of minutes I am able to move again and it's time to get dressed so we can order food with the rest.
I help him into his shorts and shirt after I put on some leggings and a tank top.
"Come on handsome, let's get something to eat, I'm hungry." He holds on the the railings tightly walking down the stairs. When we get into the living area we are greeted by the guys yelling "oh god Daniel please don't stop!" Making my face turn bright red with embarrassment.
"Shut the fuck up guys. You're just jealous that even though I'm banged up I still am able to pleasure my girl." Daniel replies.

Charlotte comes up to me to put her arm around my shoulder. "Be proud that your sex life is so satisfying. Maybe Charles could learn something from Daniel." When she says the last part she raises her voice so everybody hears it.
Now it's Charles turn to become red as he protests. "You've never complained before!" But the guys are now rolling over the floor laughing.
I see Max looking at Kelly worried, but she gives him a reassuring look and a wink, so his face shows relief and he also looks a bit smug.
Charlotte goes to Charles to give him a kiss, "I'm not complaining, but never stop practicing ok pretty boy?"

Charles mopes a bit, but as soon as I mention food it's all forgotten and we decide on ordering Greek.
We spend the evening playing games, eventually ending up with Truth or Dare, which leads to me having to give Daniel a lapdance. I am very careful, but he's definitely enjoying it fully as I'm grinding my ass over his groin. After I've done my dare he doesn't let me go. When I sit on his lap I understand why.
Shortly after that I can tell he's getting a bit restless and his face is a bit pale.
"We should get you to bed. You look like you're in pain babe." I softly say and he nods.