What a night.

When we get outside Charles suggests we all should go to their place.
"Just for a minute then, it's getting late and we have to meet up with Michael tomorrow morning." Daniel says.

"Yeah sure just for a bit then" Charles leads the way and we get there without too many obstacles.
I'm still buzzing from what I actually did in that bar. I can't believe I went up there and completely left my comfort zone. But it was one of the coolest things in my life, so I sure am glad I did it.
Daniel hasn't let go of my hand since I got of the stage, and as soon as we get inside the apartment of Charles he sits down on the couch and pulls me on his lap.

"Damn Skylar where did that come from, you were rocking it up that stage?" Lando asks.
"I don't know, I just went for it I guess. I decided life is too short to be scared." I shrug.
"You sure are very talented. Max told me you were good, but I didn't expect you to be this good." Kelly tells me.

"That's really nice of you Kelly, thanks." I give her a warm smile and when she smiles back I see that it reaches her eyes this time. Maybe she is warming up to me a bit.
"I filmed everything so if you ever want to see it just let me know." Charlotte shows her phone.
"Oh god no I don't think I can look at that." I laugh.

"Well you might not want to open social media then, you are all over Insta and there are even TikTok's made from the performance." Pierre mentions as he is looking at his phone.
"Seriously?" I grab my phone and open my Instagram. Daniel and I go through my notifications, but I don't see anybody tagging me, so I guess they haven't found me yet.

"Wow your post has thousands of comments and likes babe. I scroll through it, but I don't see anything too shocking." Then I see videos and photos were Daniel has been tagged in, there are pictures of us walking to the restaurant and at the bar. There's also one of me sitting on his lap with my face in his neck. "Well we both know what I was doing there don't we." I wink at Daniel and he smiles. "Yeah I remember you saying something about what you would do later."
"Well we aren't home yet are we. Don't worry I'll make it worth the wait." I whisper in his ear.

I read some of the comments of a video somebody posted when I was singing the Miley Cyrus song.
'Daniels new girlfriend can actually sing. Why doesn't anybody know her?'

'You can just see she is singing this for him, I hope I'll find a love like that someday'

Somebody has also filmed Daniel as he was watching me. The look in his eyes is priceless, there is so much love and pride radiating from him it makes my heart skip a few beats.

'Look at him, this is the real thing people. So all the girls who had hope, give up, he's taken.'

"I sure am." He says.

'I think she sounds like a cat in heat and he will get fed up with her soon enough'

"For real? Like a cat in heat? How does that sound?" Lando asks.
I start laughing. "Trust me, it doesn't sound good"
"Oh well then you definitely don't sound like that." He smiles.
I decide to check TikTok to see what kind of creative things people have made.

First I see a TikTok of somebody who used the part of Daniel looking at me and just put a caption on it. 'Find me somebody who looks at me like Daniel looks at her.'
"Ok that's cute" I say.

The next one is me rocking on the Evanescence song. They actually put the real band besides to compare. And they tagged Evanescence in it. As if they will ever see it.
'Who does it better?'
"Amy Lee obviously, but it's hilarious they think I could ever be compared with her. She is brilliant' I check the comments and I can actually see people voted for me. "Haha ok they are crazy"