We're good

I get out of the shower and my entire body is tingling with anticipation. I've used some of the products from the basket I got from Kelly and Charlotte so my skin is soft and I love the subtitle fruity smell that fills my nose.
I just put on one of Daniels shirts but I'm not wearing anything underneath it. The shirt is long enough to cover my bits, so Daniel won't know until I want him to know.

When I get in the bedroom I find Daniel lying on the bed. He just hung up the phone and according to the smile on his face, his plan worked.
"It's all taken care off for Monday. Can you drive me and Lando to the MTC to get the cars and maybe take pictures and some videos when we are at the school?" He asks me.
"Definitely, I wouldn't want to miss it."
I make my way over to the bed where I pretend to climb in next to him. But in one quick movement I pretty much jump on Daniel and sit down on his hips.

"Baby! What are you doing?" He puts his hands on my waist looking very surprised. "I'm not going to let you please me again if I can't return the favor. The other day was great, but it just feels wrong not being able to do the same for you."

I bend over and place my mouth close to his ear.
"We're good." I whisper and when I look at his face I see him first raise his eyebrow, questioning what I mean by it. But then when realization hits him his eyes turn a few shades darker. He sits up and turns me over so I'm now on my back underneath him.
"So we're good?" He asks.
I nod biting my lip, but I can't for long because he plunges his mouth on mine in a steaming hot kiss.

All my senses are on fire feeling his body on top of mine. I run my fingers through his hair and our tongues are dancing a sensual tango together.
I know I'm completely ready for him, I can feel my juices already wetting my thighs.
Daniels proof of his desire is pushing against my leg while we kiss until we are both out of breath.
"God I want you so bad, but I'm going to make you cum first." He tells me with a husky voice and I get goosebumps.
His lips find their way down to my neck where he sucks and nibbles, when he stops I just know there must be a mark there.

He sits up and pulls the shirt up. Only then he realizes I'm not wearing anything underneath it.
"You sexy thing." He runs a finger through my slit and feels how ready I am.
"Oh fuck you're so wet. I am going to enjoy the taste of you." He pulls the shirt over my head, but twists it so that my arms are trapped inside it.
"There, now all you can do is enjoy the things I'm going to do to you." The lust in his voice makes me moan in anticipation.

He takes off his own shirt and his pants and boxers follow. I can only look at him even though my hands are eager to touch him.
He hovers over me looking into my eyes, "I love you baby."
"I love you too my honey badger."
This time he presses his lips on mine soft and sensual, he takes his time exploring the inside of my mouth and I enjoy the taste of him.
His hands gently caress the skin in my neck, going down towards my breasts where he finds my nipple. Every single touch makes my sweet spot contract even more.

"You are so incredibly beautiful. I'm the luckiest man alive to have you." He sighs while gently rubbing his thumb over my nipple. I arch my back at the sensations going through me and I can't prevent a moan escaping me.
His mouth takes over from his fingers and feeling his tongue twisting around my nipple almost makes me finish already.
His hand moves further down and slides in between my legs where he lets two fingers run through my wetness.

When I look down I see him being all hard and ready, but he is taking his time pleasing me with his fingers. His thumb gently massages my clit, while he slowly pushes two fingers inside me. He still has his mouth on my nipples going from one to the other. He is torturing me with his fingers inside me building up to my peak which is already starting to come closer.
"First I'm going to make you finish on my fingers, then I'm going to taste you and then I'm going to make love to you." He tells me when he quickly takes his mouth of my breast.
"You'll be the end of me." I moan when he bends his fingers that are inside me to put pressure on my G-spot, knowing that will make me finish almost immediately.