Karaoke

Everybody gets up to greet Lewis and Angela.
It's crazy, meeting Max, Pierre and the others was awesome, but meeting Lewis who is a 7 time world champion does feel a bit different.
He greets everybody and then comes up to me.
"Hi there, it's really nice to meet you, the mystery woman who stole Daniels heart." He gives me his adorable smile. He's really handsome, but not as much as Daniel.
"Hi Lewis, it's an honor to meet you. I'm not that mysterious though." I shake his hand and then introduce myself to Angela.

Lewis sits down on the opposite of me.
"We have ordered, but only a minute ago, so let's get the waiter here so they can add your order to it." Daniel gets the attention of the waiter who quickly makes his way to our table.
"We have two more people that would like to order please."

Lewis and Angela place their order and while we wait we make small talk.
It's a lot of fun and everybody is really nice. I'm talking to Angela a lot and she is very entertaining and has a lot of interesting stories to tell.
Daniel has his hand on my leg the entire time and everyone I look at him he gives me a loving smile and softly squeezes my leg.
When the food arrives I bend over to Daniel so the waiter can put my plate on the table. "I love you." I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek.
"I love you too baby" He turns to me and softly kisses my lips.

Of course the food is truly wonderful, how can it not be.
After we're all done I decide I'm going for dessert, they also have cannoli for dessert and I've never had that before so I'm getting that.
Again I've never tasted anything so good before.
"Daniel seriously you have to try this. It's so good." I pick up one of the cannellonis and hold it in front of him.
He tastes a bit, "Damn that's good."
"I know right!" I'm getting all enthusiastic about it and it makes him laugh a bit.

"You look cute when you are all hyped up over some food." He says.
"Yeah well I can't help it, everything is just so delicious." I lick my lips to get some cream of that is still there.
"And now you look super sexy again, licking your lips like that." His eyes gaze towards my mouth.
"Oh stop it, you're silly." But I do it again just to tease him.

I'm pretty disappointed when I finish my plate, it was so good. I hope we can come back here again. Although I'm sure there are plenty of good restaurants around here.
"So what about that karaoke guys?" Alex brings it up again and I roll my eyes.
"Are you going to do karaoke?" Lewis asks me.
"Well Alex has this crazy idea of going to the karaoke bar in the hotel. I kinda hoped he forgot about that." I tell Lewis.
"Alright, we'll if you're going I'm coming. I want to hear you as well, right Ang?"
Angela nods. "Absolutely, it's still early, so we have time to go there."

"Ok fine, but then everybody has to do at least one song. It's not going to be just me." I state and I see some doubtful faces around me.
"Ok why not." Charles says. "Let's go make fools out of ourselves, except for you and Lewis, because the 2 of you can actually sing."

"Ok let's get out of here and have some fun then." Alex stands up.
I bend over to Daniel. "What about the bill?"
"Don't worry about it." He whispers.
I'm confused, but I guess it's taken care of. We get up and outside we take a few taxi's to get back to the hotel. I can't believe I'm going to do this again. And this time Lewis is here and I know he is very good.
"Why did I agree with this again?" I ask Daniel.
"Because now we are all gonna make ourselves look like idiots and then you go out sounding like a professional singer and make us look even worse." He holds me against him.
I laugh, I can only imagine how funny it's going to be watching those guys. "I just don't want to make a fool out of myself."

"Baby, you are super talented, you won't make a fool out of yourself. Not even if you tried." He gives me a long tender kiss and I relax a bit.
At the hotel we get out and this time they decide not to spend too much time taking pictures, because everybody wants to get in. I'm sure there will be some disappointed fans in the crowd, but if they have to take pictures with everybody we will be out here for the next hours.