Pizza time

After Daniel leaves my room I am still deciding whether to go out there again or just stay here.
I know I can't really stay in my room, but I really need to gather some courage to face them.
Let's just get dressed first, I decide to wear my jogging suit, but with shorts, it's nice and warm inside so I think longer pants will be way to hot.
I put on some fluffy little socks and I put my hair up in a ponytail.
For a night in with pizza and whatever else we are going to do I just don't feel like dressing up. They'll just have to take me as I am right now. I check myself in the mirror and decide this is perfectly fine. I mean they saw me dressed in nothing more than a towel. So this is an improvement for sure.

I take a deep breath and without thinking about it anymore I just walk out of my room to meet everybody.
As I walk in I see some delicious looking pizzas on the table. Daniel is sitting in his love seat and the other guys or on the couch or on the floor.
"Hi again you guys, I'm sorry about what just happened. I didn't hear anybody come in, so I thought I was still by myself. I hope nobody has damaged their hearing." I apologize.
Max gets up,"don't worry about it, I think all of us rather listen to your singing then Daniels."
They all start laughing and Daniel pretends to look mad at Max. "Thanks a lot mate, I thought you loved my singing."
"Yeah sure, when I don't have to listen to it." Max replies. "Anyway, I'm Max and you are Skylar? Daniel has told us a bit about you, but we want to know a lot more."
"Hi Max, yeah well you can ask me anything and maybe I'll answer." I tease him a bit.
"Maar voor we aan vragen gaan beginnen, zullen we eerst wat eten? (But before we start with the questions, shall we eat something first?) " I start talking Dutch.
As I look at Max I see eyes widen. He did not see that coming. "What the .. spreek je Nederlands?" (You speak Dutch?)." He asks.
"Ja klopt. Ik ben geboren in Nederland en op mijn 11e zijn we naar Engeland vertrokken. (I was born in the Netherlands and we moved to England when I was 11)". I explain," but let's continue in English. Lando might understand, but the rest not so much I think."

Max smiles and says:"So this means we can gossip about them and they won't understand. I like you already."
I start to laugh,"we could. But I don't know if we should. At least not tonight, but some other time... absolutely."
I turn to the other guys that are in the room,"Hi George, Pierre, Charles, I'm Skylar, nice to meet you. Lando it's nice to see you again."
Lando gets up and gives me a hug, a lot more gentle this time which is really cute. He is really afraid he might hurt me again. Even though he didn't know so I don't blame him for it.

"So where do you want me?" I ask Daniel.
"Oooh that's the wrong question, we all know where he wants you." I hear Charles say and everybody starts laughing.
Daniel pats his hand on the seat of the loveseat next to him.
I grab a slice of pizza and as I sit down I decide to turn a bit and put my legs over his lap.
"Is it ok if I sit like this?" I ask him.
"More then ok, are you comfortable?" He asks.
"Yeah I am thanks." I take a bite of the pizza and realize how hungry I am. There is so much cheese on it and nice spicy pepperoni. It tastes amazing and when I finish the slice I want to get up for a second one.
Daniel holds me and bends forward to get one for me. "That's sweet thanks, these are amazing by the way, where did you get them?" I ask him.
"Well actually just across the street, I will show you tomorrow." I can see there is some cheese in his stubbly beard, with my finger I wipe it away. I want to wipe my finger on a tissue, but Daniel grabs my hand and licks the cheese of my finger.

It feels like lighting moves from my finger to my core and I look at him while biting my lip.
"Guys for real, we are still here." I hear Pierre calling us out. But when I look at him I see he is smiling so he's just teasing.
"Ok what about a game to get to know Skylar a bit more?" Lando asks.
"What did you have in mind?" I ask him.
"How about truth or dare?" He suggests.
"Ok fine I'm in, bring it on!" I sit up a bit, because I know now I might get some awkward questions.

Fields of Gold; Daniel Ricciardoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें