Good girl

Warning: more sexy time.

He leads me to the bedroom and carefully backs me up until my legs are against the bed. His lips find mine and we kiss passionately. His kiss is full of promises of what's to come and I shiver with anticipation. "Sit down" he commands. I have no willpower left, so I immediately sit down on the bed. "Good girl, now move up a bit and make yourself comfortable" I move until I'm in the middle of the bed.
He comes up the bed with me and starts kissing me again. Gently he pushes me down until I'm on my back.

The bed feels really comfortable, but all I can see is Daniel hovering over me and his eyes are looking up and down my body.
I almost feel like I should cover up, but with one hand he grabs my hands and places them above my head. "Keep them there" he tells me and I'm so happy I'm already lying down, because right now I know my legs would not be able to keep me up anymore.

I close my eyes for a second and bite my lip.
I can feel his breath on my cheek and his lips soon follow. He moves towards my lips and he barely touches them which drives me crazy. I lift my head up to get more contact, but he's teasing me and moves a bit further back.
"Now it's my turn to decide what's going to happen." He whispers in my ear and then starts kissing my neck. Some are super soft, but then suddenly he sucks and nibbles a bit.
I feel one hand trailing down my good side. He gently touches the side of my breast. I can only think about how I want him to stop teasing, but he's in charge now so I'll have to wait.

"I love your boobs, they are perfect and soft." He finally places his hand on one of them, "see, perfect fit." He smiles and he suddenly flicks my nipple, I can't think anymore. I moan and then he lowers his head towards my chest. His warm breath is all over them. I gasp as I feel his tongue on my nipples. He puts his lips around it and sucks a bit. Instantly lightning bolts are being send towards my sweet spot in between my legs. He turns his attention to the other breast and nipple and at the same time he moves one hand over my stomach.

My breathing is completely faltering, he is really driving me crazy.
He sits up and let's the fingers of his other hand very carefully make a circle around my healing wound.
I can see his eyes watering a bit. "I'm so sorry this happened to you." He says.
"Don't be. Everything is perfect right now. I'm fine." I reassure him.
He bends over again and starts kissing me on my stomach and slowly makes his way further down.
His tongue is making circles around my belly button and then he blows on it. It feels chilly when he does that, but also incredibly good. As he leans on one hand, the other on finds it's way down and he slides it in between my legs.
"Oh baby you are so wet already. I can't wait to taste you." His voice is thick with lust and he starts to run his fingers through my wet slit.
I can barely handle this and when I feel him sliding one finger inside me I grab the sheets. Another finger slides in and with his thumb he is carefully stimulating my sweet spot.
I don't even know what sounds I am making, because it feels so amazingly good.
If he keeps doing this I'll be done within a minute.
I protest a bit when he stops, but then I can feel him lowering his head in between my legs. His thick curls tickle my thighs.

I can feel his hot breath on me as he grabs me by the hips.
Then before I know it, his tongue and lips find my center and he starts to taste me.
"You taste so sweet baby." he says and immediately continues what he's doing. He's licking and sucking my core and with his tongue he flicks over my clit. One hand lets go of my hip and he slides two fingers back inside me. All at the same time as he is licking and sucking my clit.

I know I won't be able to hold on for much longer. I'm panting, my breathing falters and I can't lay still anymore. With one hand I find his curls and I let my fingers run through them.
He applies more pressure with his tongue and with his fingers he finds my G-spot. This is enough to push me over the edge and my orgasm floods my body.
My entire body is shaking when the waves of pleasure go through me.
Daniel continues to tease me until I beg him to stop. It's getting too much.
He comes back up and lies down beside me. My heart is racing and I can feel my blood flowing in my ears.
Im trying to catch my breath again as I look at him I tell him;"That ... was amazing!"
He smiles and he runs his fingers along the side of my breast again. "Good, that's what I was aiming for. You are amazing you know that. I can't keep my hands off you."
I smile as my eyes are getting heavy,"so are you my sexy honey badger"

He can tell I'm starting to fall asleep so he helps me to move up towards the pillows and covers us with the sheets. He's lying on his back and I'm cuddled up in his arms. I place my hand on his chest and feel his calm and steady heartbeat.
Before I drift off I look up at him and give him a good night kiss.
"I can definitely get used to this" I sigh and then I fall asleep.
He gives me a kiss on the head and whispers "me too sweetheart, me too."