On our way.

The next morning Jenna and I are going shopping, because I feel like I don't really have anything to wear for a place like Monaco.
As I am trying on some cute dresses Jenna keeps picking out more for me to try.
"So you'll leave this afternoon, but when are you coming back?"
I walk out in a dress that is above the knee, black with some lace details at the top. It has an open back and hugs my curves really nicely and I tell her: "I'm not sure actually. If all goes well I will go him to Italy for the raceweekend. So I expect to come back after that."
"You know I'm so happy for you, after everything that you've been through these last year and a half, you deserve to be happy." She looks at me and nods,"please take this one, it is absolutely perfect."
I look in the mirror, "it's really cute, but I can't wear a bra under it."
"Sweety, you don't need a bra, your girls are perfect for this dress." Jenna looks at the back of the dress."oooh it shows your tattoo as well, and your amazing leg tattoo is also showing. It's definitely going to make him wonder how far your phoenix tattoo will go up your leg."
"Jenna behave yourself, he's going to be super busy and probably very tired when he's done working." I walk back to the dressing room to change into another dress Jenna picked out.
"But if he sees you in that dress, he won't be tired no more, I promise you." She chuckles and takes the black dress for me to hold on to.
Off course I'm going to buy it, because I really liked the way I looked in it.

"Jenna seriously, this dress has a cleavage that almost goes to my belly button. I really don't have the body for this." I take it off again, because I want to feel confident in my clothes and this one definitely doesn't.
"You do, but if it's too much I understand." Jenna gives me one more dress, this one is a bit longer and is very fitting, it's a gorgeous red with also quite some cleavage, but not as much as the other one.
When I walk out of the dressing room I notice there's a split going all the way up to halfway my thigh.
"Ok that one has to come with you as well." Jenna says as I look at myself in the mirror. "Wait I'll take a picture of the back, you'll love it." She grabs her phone and takes a picture of the back of the dress.
It's closed on the top, then it has a massive open back that goes al the way down to my lower back.
"Ok these two then, I don't know if I will be able to wear them, but they are too gorgeous not to get them." I end up getting some shirts, two pairs of jeans and the two dresses, then we quickly go home to pack my suitcase.

Brianna also came over to help out and they both promised me they would take care of the mail and the few plants that I have in my home.
As it's almost 4 we go outside to wait for Daniel, I check my purse again to see if I didn't forget my passport and wallet. "You've checked your purse about 5 times now, you have everything." Brianna rolls her eyes as she sees me going through my stuff again.
"I know I was just making sure, I won't check it again. I think." I probably will, but she doesn't need to know that.

I see the same amazing car drive into the street as yesterday. He pulls up in front of us and Daniel gets out of the car. "Hey beautiful, are you ready to go?" He asks as he gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah definitely, I'm really excited to see where you live." I answer as he takes my suitcase from me and puts it in the car.
"I'm Daniel by the way, you must be Jenna and Brianna?" He introduces himself to my friends, as if they don't know who he is.
"We are, I'm Jenna. You better look after our girl, because if you hurt her, we will find you." Jenna warns him.
"Jenna seriously, I love you, but don't scare him away just yet ok." I give her a hug and we say goodbye. I also hug Brianna and she whispers in my ear:"have fun, but be careful, protect your heart, we don't want to see you get hurt again, you deserve to be loved and happy.
"I will, I promise. I'll stay in touch. I love you Bri."
Daniel shakes hands with both of them and promises he will take good care of me.