I've loved you for a thousand years.

This is it readers! They are going to say I do! Let me know what you think.

Daniels pov:
Finally we arrive at the museum where the ceremony will be. My stomach feels like it has a million butterflies bouncing around. I'm getting married in a couple of minutes. Me.. the guy who was fine being single, who never thought he would get married and have a child within the first year of meeting somebody. And then there was Sky. My beautiful, sweet Skylar.
I still have no idea what I did to deserve her, but I'm bloody happy about it.

I'm with Michael already waiting with the officiant who will marry us.
It's hard standing still, but the door suddenly opens and Max and Charles walk in to stand beside me and Michael.
"Oh mate your eyes are going to pop out, that girl of yours looks like a dream, she's stunning." Charles says, as if I didn't think she is stunning whatever she is wearing.
"You lucky bastard." Max grins.

The music starts and the door opens again. I try to see if I can catch a glimpse of Skylar, but she is out of sight. I see Jenna, Brianna, Kelly and Charlotte walking in. They look gorgeous in their blue, long dresses. As they are walking I notice the split in their dresses going all the way up to their thighs.
"Wow." I hear Michael sigh besides me and I grin. I know he has feelings for Jenna, but she doesn't want to commit. Well I'm sure they will have a great time together today and chances are one of them won't be using their room tonight.

Then Pixie walks in, looking very cute in her dress. She sprinkles rose petals walking towards me, I give her a thumbs up when she sits down next to her parents and Mason.
This is it. Now Skylar should be coming through the door.
When I listen to the song I notice it's her voice singing it. She wanted to decide on the song to walk into and she actually recorded herself singing it. I love it, she's amazing. She manages to surprise me every single time with her talent.

I breathe in as I see Lewis appear in the door, his arm held out.
Then an arm, covered in lace, hooks into his and I finally see my beautiful bride.
I forget to breathe when I lay my eyes on her. I have never seen anything or anyone as beautiful as the woman walking towards me. She looks up at me with her radiating smile.
I swallow hard as I feel tears of happiness fill my eyes. All I want to do is run over to her and hold her.

My heart is racing, I don't want to blink, because that would mean I would miss a split second of the angel that is almost in front of me.
"Breathe mate, or you'll pass out." I hear Michael whisper next to me.
I take a deep breath, never taking my eyes off her. The dress hugs her body in all the right places, her bump is visible which makes it even better. She isn't wearing jewelry, which she doesn't need anyways, only her engagement ring is on her finger.

"You're one lucky basterd Dan." Michael whispers and I can only agree with him.
"I know. I don't deserve her." I say with a broken voice as I try to hold back my tears.
He hands me a tissue and I quickly wipe my eyes.

It seems like forever until she is finally standing in front of me.
"Hi handsome, my god you look so beautiful." She says as she wipes away a tear from my face.
"I don't know the words to describe you, beautiful doesn't even come close. You're breathtaking." I can tell her eyes are also a bit teary, but she manages to stay strong.
"Take good care of her Daniel, she's one of a kind and she deserves only the best." Lewis says before putting her hand in mine.
"Don't worry Lewis. I will."

He takes his seat as Skylar stands besides me.
I'm not letting go of her, bending towards her for a kiss I hear protests coming from the guests.
"That part comes later mate, just wait a bit." I hear Seb shouting, making everybody laugh.
"Well let's do this. I want to kiss you so badly." We turn to the officiant who starts his speech.