Guess what..

The next day Grace and Joe come over again, because they will be flying back to Perth that evening.
It has been amazing having them around and I adore them. They accepted me immediately and keep telling Daniel not to screw this up.
Right now I'm just super nervous and very nauseous, I tried to eat something but that didn't go well. If this stays like this I'm going to be super skinny after this baby is born.
But Kelly told me it usually gets better after 12 weeks. Which means I might have weeks and weeks to go without eating much.

I couldn't sleep at all last night, thinking about actually being pregnant. I still don't believe it and  I don't think I will any time soon.
Daniel is over the moon, but all I do is worry about everything. Will I be able to join him next season or will I be home alone caring for our baby. I guess we are lucky that we can mostly use the McLaren airplane so maybe we'll have a baby with more stamps in its passport then most adults by the time the year is over.
When we went to sleep last night Daniel kept his hand on my belly, there's nothing to see or feel, but he just has this need to touch my belly the entire time.

I don't mind, but my head is not where his is yet, so for me it's just all very unreal.

I'm in the kitchen making tea and Daniel is talking about how we should tell his parents.
"Maybe we could just leave the test on the table or something? Or maybe put it on the plate with the cookies."
"Daniel that's disgusting, I peed over that thing." I protest.
"Yeah but only over the tip and it has the cap on." He tries, but I'm not going to put that thing on the same plate as the cookies.
"Not happening babe, think of something else." The kettle is done so I feel a teapot with the hot water and put it on the table.
We hear a knock and I feel like I have a stone in my stomach.

Daniel quickly puts the test in the pocket of his hoodie before opening the door.
"Hey guys, good morning!" Oh my god how is he ever going to keep this a secret for everybody, the way he is acting right now tells there is something up. He's bouncing around like a little kid.

"Good morning son... Everything ok? You are acting strange. Even more hyper than usual." See Joe already notices something.
"I'm good, come in, Sky just made tea." He walks inside in front of them and while they greet me he quickly puts the test on the plate of the cookies.
I see him do it and he looks at me like a child who has done something really bad. I give him a death stare and check in the cupboard if we have some more cookies.

Grace and Joe sit down and I fill their mugs with tea.
"Anybody want a cookie? They are really good." Daniel points at the plate and I roll my eyes. He's impossible.
"I'll have one yeah." Joe reaches for one but then Grace suddenly stops him.
"Daniel what is that, Skylar is that what I think it is!!!???" She grabs the test from the plate and jumps up.
"JOE!! SHE'S PREGNANT!!" She starts to cry and comes up to me to hug me.
"She's what?" Joe takes a bit longer to realize what's going on. He just wanted a cookie.
"I'm going to be a father dad!! Sky is pregnant!" Daniel tells Joe also with tears in his eyes. He wants a family so bad and now it's happening.

"No way! Really? Oh son I'm so happy for you!" Joe wraps his arms around Daniel and they hold on to each other for a while.
"I want to hug my son Joe, let him go." Grace finally lets go of me and makes her way to Daniel.
"Oh Danny, I'm so proud. You're going to be such an amazing father." Ok now everybody is crying including me.
Joe pulls me in his arms to hug me.
"That explains you feeling so bad yesterday." He says when he lets go of me.

"Yeah well not just yesterday, but let's hope that will get better in the upcoming weeks." I answer him.
"So how are you feeling about this, I guess it wasn't planned as you've only been together a short while?" Grace asks us.