Mystery woman.

We actually make it through the shower without too much delay.
Obviously there was some kissing and touching, but we managed to keep ourselves together. It was really difficult, but I know we will make up for it later.

I fix my hair while wrapped in my towel, I decide to put on side up a bit and leave the rest down as it curled up a bit thanks to the shower.
I only put on light make up and then I head to decide what to wear. I think the black dress would be perfect for tonight. It's not too fancy, but also not too casual.
The thought of not being able to wear a bra underneath it makes me a bit unsure. But when I check my looks in the mirror I'm pleasantly surprised.
I pull out some black high heeled shoes out of my suitcase and with them dangling from my fingers I head to the living room.

Daniel is in the kitchen putting away the dishes that are clean and turnes around when he hears me come in.
His eyes widen and he lets out a soft "wow".
I approach him and then turn around to show him the back. "Will this be ok for tonight?" I ask him.
He holds his breath for a second and then answers with his voice a bit higher than usual, "oh yeah it's perfect. You look stunning."
"Thank you babe, you look absolutely gorgeous yourself." He's wearing dark blue pants with a nice light blue shirt. It's got buttons and I'm already thinking about taking it off him when we get home.

"We should get going, because if we don't you won't be wearing that dress for much longer." He says with a twinkle in his eyes.
"Well I didn't buy it just to wear it for 2 minutes so let's go." I try to walk by him to get my purse, but he grabs my arm and gently pulls me back.
"Not so fast love." As he kisses me I know there's a promise in that kiss for later.
"Ok now we can go." He lets me go and I get my purse, put my phone and wallet in there and I'm ready.

"Are we taking a taxi or are we walking?" I ask him as we are heading down in the elevator.
"No we take my car. Their building also has a garage and if I am right about where we might be going it's only a short walk from their home."
He answers.
"Ok fine by me. Are you driving or me?" I ask as I wink at him.
"This time me, but you can drive another time." He promises me.

In the car I decide to quickly read the messages I got from Bri and Jenna.
As I check Brianna's messages I hold my breath for a second. "Oh shit that was fast."
"What?" I hear Daniel ask.
Crap I said it out loud.
"Oh ehm I just said that was fast. Brianna send me some pictures she saw on social media. They are from this afternoon. I guess somebody recognized you and took some pictures of us on the scooter." I tell him.
"Oh really. I didn't even notice that. I'm sorry." He apologizes.
"Sorry for what? We knew this could happen, apparently everybody is speculating who the mystery woman was who was with you."
I quickly check my social media to see if they figured out who I am yet. But so far it doesn't seem that way.

Should I check the comments? I'm not really sure. On the other hand, they don't know who I am yet and I'm kinda curious. So I decide to scroll through the comments on a post of one of the F1 photographers I actually follow myself.
So far it's not too bad.
"Are you reading comments?" Daniel asks.
"Yeah I was curious. It's not too bad yet." I tell him.
"The post is quite nice: 'Who is the mystery woman riding with Daniel?' I laugh. "Hear that, I'm a mystery woman. I've never been that before. Sounds cool though."

"That's not too bad yet I know. So what are the comments?" He wants to know.
"Ehm let's see, oh this one: 'Daniel could do so much better, I'm way prettier than this random girl.' I smile, "At least she is confident. That's always good."
"Well she is wrong, I don't know what she looks like, but no way she is prettier than you." He puts his hand on my leg and squeezes gently.