Wakey wakey.

Warning: adult content.

The next morning I wake up still wrapped in Daniels arms. He is still sleeping and looks so careless and relaxed right now.
I check the time, it's only 8 in the morning. Should I get up and fix breakfast or should I stay in bed. As if that is a difficult choice. I know we have plenty of time before we meet up with Michael so I don't have to rush yet.
Last night was crazy, I still have trouble believing that I actually got on that stage and went for it.

Daniel moves a bit, but doesn't wake up. I can feel something poking my thigh and I realize it's his morning hard on.
This could be fun. Very carefully I slide underneath the blankets, I try not to wake him just yet.
Slowly I run my tongue from the base all the way to the top where I give him a little kiss.
He stirs a bit, but is still fast asleep.
With my tongue I go around his top and then over it.
In his sleep he inhales sharply, but still he's out.
I take in the whole tip and start sucking him. I move my head down and take more of him in, when I get back up I suck the top. I keep checking his reaction to see if he is waking up yet.

He is definitely getting a bit restless and moans in his sleep. I wrap my hand around his shaft so I can move that along with my mouth. I try to take him in completely, but it's a bit too big.
It doesn't take very long before he suddenly runs his hand through my hair.
"Oh baby this is a great way to wake up." He says with a groggy voice. He sounds really sexy like that.
I look up at him and I can see him looking down at me with his sleepy eyes.
I'm not stopping just yet, I'm enjoying this way too much. Last night he was in control, now it's my turn.

I notice he gets more and more restless and his breathing is getting heavy. That's my sign, I let go of him and he lets out a disappointing grunt.
"I still have to make up for teasing you last night. You took over when we got home, but now I'll take care of you." I tell him as I move up and give him a sweet good morning kiss.
"Good morning my honey badger." I say, I put one leg over him and hover over him.
His tip is near my core as I put one hand in between us to guide him.
I then lower myself on top of him and feel him slide in inch by inch. I whimper even though I'm more then wet enough, it's all a bit sensitive from last night. But still it feels so amazing so I lower myself until he's completely filling me.

"Oooh my god, babe you can wake me like this any time." He moans as I start to move my hips.
I take his hands to put them on my breasts, he immediately starts to play with my nipples which sends little sparks toward my most sensitive spot.
I can feel him inside me rub my G-spot every time I move down. Just that feeling alone almost sends me over the edge. I bend over to place my lips on his and we share a tender kiss.
His hand move from my chest to my hips to hold me down.
He starts to thrust his hips up to decide the pace.
"Yes! Please! Faster!" I beg him and he definitely listens. He speeds up and I'm about to lose control. "Ooooh Daniel, I can't ... I have to..." I try to say something but I just can't anymore.

"Let yourself go, I'm going to cum with you." Daniel encourages me which is the exact thing that tips me over the top. I call out his name and he fills me up with his juices. Slowly the waves of pleasure subside and I let myself slump on top of him.
He wraps his arms around me to hold me tight.
He strokes my back whilst whispering sweet words to me.
"You are so perfect, I never imagined finding anybody like you." His sensitive fingers are running up and down my spine and he keeps giving me shivers with pleasure.
I lay my hand on his chest and let my chin rest on top of it: "You're pretty damn perfect yourself. I love you so much." I tell him and I come up to kiss him.
"I'll make us breakfast, because you need it before working out." I get up and quickly clean myself up a bit before I put on some underwear and the shirt I kinda stole from him.