Race sunday.

Roscoe and I find a place where it's nice and quiet. I can tell a lot of people are already heading home. So it's becoming a lot less crowded.
I sit down on a small slope with Roscoe and he practically climbs on my lap.
"Really buddy, you are pretty heavy you know." He pushes so much to get on top of me that I fall backwards.
"Fine, fine. Let's relax here for a while." He cuddles up besides me and we chill for a bit.
I hope that when Daniel doesn't have to travel this much anymore and we settle down we can get at least one dog.
Suddenly I hear snoring next to me. "Seriously dude? You make a lot of noise."

It's really nice that it's so quiet here now. And with Roscoe snoring besides me I kinda doze off.

Daniels POV:

Good this day is over, it was a pretty good day, not the start, but the sprint race was fine.
I text Sky that I'm done to find out where she is, while I grab all my stuff I need to take back.
After a few minutes I see the message is still not read, that's weird usually she would text me back almost immediately.
I try calling her, but she doesn't answer. I'm starting to get a bit worried now.
She told me she would go to Lewis to ask if she could go for a walk with Roscoe.

I might as well go over to see if Lewis is still here.
"Michael, can you come with me? Sky isn't answering her phone and I don't know where she is." I find him talking to Tom.
"Yeah sure, where was she going?" Michael raises his eyebrows.
"She was going to Lewis to get Roscoe out for a walk. She told me to call her when I was ready, but now she doesn't answer." I know I sound worried, but I really am. This place is quite big so I have no idea where she could be.

We both head over to the Mercedes garage where we quickly find Lewis.
"Hey mate, good drive today!" He says when he sees us.
"Yeah thanks Lewis." He bumps my fist, "look have you seen Skylar?"
He nods, "yeah she went for a walk with Roscoe, but she hasn't come back yet. I'm sure she'll be here any minute."
I shake my head, "I don't know, she doesn't answer her phone, so I'm getting a bit worried. Especially after what happened at the press conference. What if there's anybody who wants to harm her."

"Don't worry. Roscoe has a GPS tracker on his collar. Let's see where they are." Lewis gets his phone to track Roscoe.
"Here they are, come on let's go find them."

The three of us follow the gps on his phone and eventually we see them both on a little slope lying in the grass.
"Hang on we need to take a picture of this, are they sleeping?" Lewis whispers.
"I think they are." I smile at the sight of her lying there with Roscoe half on top of her. "We have to check if she is still breathing with that chunk of dog on top of her."
We laugh softly and I quickly take a picture as does Lewis.
I then walk up to her and because he hears my footsteps Roscoe wakes up.
He actually growls at me for approaching them.

"Roscoe sshhh, it's ok buddy." Lewis talks to Roscoe. When he recognizes his owner he gets up, but he puts a lot of weight on the paws that are on Skylar.
"Hmmppfff Roscoe really!" She quickly sits up and then sees us standing there.
"Oh hi, I didn't notice you here." She smiles.
"Well no I can imagine you 2 were sleeping like babies here." I say shaking my head.
I stick out my hand to help her up, "I wasn't sleeping, I was just resting my eyes a bit." She protests while getting up.
"Sure, we could here you snoring from a mile away." I joke.
She punches me on the shoulder, "that wasn't me, that was Roscoe. He's loud when he sleeps."

Roscoe hears her saying his name and quickly comes to her again.
"Yeah I'm talking about you my friend. You sound like you're taking down the entire rainforest by yourself." She kneels and holds his face in her hands. "But you are so cute aren't you? I won't hold it against you."
I never thought I would say this about a dog, but he looks at her as if he's in love with her.
"Mate don't look at her like that, I'm this close to being jealous" I pet Roscoe on his head.
"Yeah he sure adores you Sky." Lewis says.