Mile high club

Warning: adult content incoming.

Daniel holds my hand again when we take off. I definitely will have to get used to flying, because I'm probably gonna do that a lot more. Finally the seatbelt light goes off again and I kinda pretend to struggle with it again.

"Still don't know how this works huh?" Daniel asks as he bends over to help me out again.
"Let's go to that back room again, there are some things I would like to do to you there." I whisper in his ear when he is in front of me.
He slowly moves back up and looks at me with a surprised look on his face.
"Seriously?" He whispers back, "Lando and Michael are here."
"I'm sure they will understand. I'll go first and you can follow me." I bite my lip hoping he will agree with me. I can already feel the tension in my lower parts rising.

"Damn you, now I've got a hard on just thinking about it." He moves a bit in his seat.
"Well let's do something about that then." I kiss his cheek and get up to walk towards the back.
I can just feel his eyes burning on me.
"Sorry guys we've got some stuff to discuss." He says and quickly gets up to follow me.
"Yeah sure you do!" Both Lando and Michael call out to him. "Just keep the volume down a bit alright."

I turn around and wink at them, "I can't promise anything."
We both get into the the backroom and lock the door. Daniel grabs my arms, turns me around and pushes me against the door.

"Don't destroy the plane guys!" We hear Lando shouting.
Knowing they are very aware of why we are here and they might be able to hear us really turns me on massively.
"Are you sure about this?" Daniel asks me, but I can see the hunger in his eyes, he is just as horny as I am.

I pull him against me and my lips find his in a heated kiss.
This is enough to convince him and his hands immediately find my ass. He lifts me up against the door and I wrap my legs around him.
I can feel his excitement pressing against my core and I moan against his mouth.
He then brings me to the table that is in the middle of the room and sits me down on it. His hands quickly fine their way underneath my shirt and he pulls it over my head.

He is just as quick removing my bra. And then he pushes me back on the table. His hands running over my skin. His fingers are making circles around my nipples that are already hard. He presses his lips in my neck and kisses and sucks the skin moving down towards my breasts.
He lets his tongue follow up on what his fingers started and I have to try my hardest not to moan out loud.
"You've got too much clothes on." I say while I try to stabilize my breathing.

He stops nibbling my nipples only just long enough to have his shirt flying across the room.
"Getting there. Now the rest." I tell him, but first he unbuttons my short and that ends up somewhere on the floor.
He presses his palm against my underwear putting pressure on my clit. "I can feel you're soaking even through the fabric."
His lips wander further down and his mouth takes over the place of his hand.
My breathing is all over the place when he hooks his fingers in the sides of my underwear and he pulls it down in one movement.

Before I realize it he runs his tongue through my slit and I gasp. I put my hand over my mouth so I can muffle the sounds that I make while he is torturing me with his tongue. There's no way I can get any wetter then I am now.
"Please I want to come together with you." I say out of breath. I know if he keeps going like this it won't be long before I reach my peak.
He stops for a second, "I know you can go again after I finish this." And he goes back to what he was doing, making my body squirm on top of the table.

It doesn't take long before I can feel the pulsating start and my peak is almost there.
"Fuck Daniel I'm coming, please don't stop now." I beg him.
He definitely doesn't stop, he actually puts two fingers inside me and bends them so they press against my G-spot. That's it, my back arches, all my muscles tense and the waves of my orgasm wash over me.
Even though I thought I couldn't get any wetter I definitely am right now and Daniel keeps his tongue busy while I try everything in my power not to shout out his name.