Fans

Hey readers. Just a quick note from me. I am really curious about what you think about the story and my writing. So if you want, please leave a comment or send me a DM. I'm just curious about your opinions.
Thanks for reading my story though!!

We're heading outside to meet up with Michael and Lando. The rest will go to the restaurant themselves.
Michael is already standing in the lobby, so we walk up to him.
"Damn Sky, you look fantastic!" He shouts when he sees us coming towards him.
"Thank you, it's good to see you in something different then sportswear. You clean up pretty well yourself." Michael takes my hand and makes me turn around.
"Oh nice tattoos girl. I didn't know you had them."

"Yeah well most of the time they are covered, so you couldn't know."  I put my leg forward so it shows through the split in my dress and he can also see the phoenix I have on my leg.
"Ok nice. I can see more and more that you and Daniel really fit together."  He lets go of my hand and Daniel grabs it.
"Where is Lando?" He asks Michael.
"Oh he is outside taking pictures with some fans." Michael points to the door and we can see quite some people standing there.

"Ah ok, let's go save him so we can go get some food, I'm getting hungry." Daniel rubs his stomach.
When we get outside we see Lando taking pictures and signing autographs.
"Shouldn't you take some pictures with your fans as well?" I ask Daniel. "I can hear a lot of people calling your name, so go ahead Michael and I will wait." Michael nods so Daniel joins Lando to make some fans happy.

There's a girl standing near me and she calls my name. "Skylar, could I maybe take a picture with you?"
"With me?" I look at her surprised, "are you sure?"
"Yes please, I saw you singing on Instagram and you are so good, so I would really like a picture." She sounds so nice and she is really polite.

"Ok sure no problem. Maybe Michael can take it or you take a selfie." I put my arm around her shoulder and she takes a selfie with me. "What's your name?" I ask when we check the picture. "It's Shayla."
"Very nice to meet you Shayla, will you be going to the race as well?" I ask her.
"No unfortunately not, I couldn't save enough money to get tickets." She says looking sad.

I feel for her. "Do you want a picture with Daniel as well?" I ask her.
"I would love to, but he is busy so that's alright." She shrugs, but I can see on her face that would make her day.
"Wait here, I'll go get him." I say and I walk up to Daniel.
"Babe, there is somebody I want you to meet." I grab his hand to take him with me.
"Just a second everybody, he'll be right back." Hopefully the other people won't mind.

"Danny, this is Shayla, she would love to have a picture with you." I can see the look on her face and her eyes light up when she sees Daniel.
He shakes her hand, "Hey there, nice to meet you, so you want a picture?"
"If you wouldn't mind, I would really like that." Her face is glowing.

"Absolutely, no problem, come here. Babe would you mind taking the picture?" Shayla hands me her phone and I take a few pictures.
"So cute, here you go sweetheart. So Daniel I was just talking to Shayla, she has been saving money, but couldn't quite get enough to get tickets. Can we help her out in any way?" I look at him with puppy eyes.

"I think we can sure, who were you going to take with you to the race?" He asks Shayla.
"My dad, he's a big fan and he has been sick, so I wanted to surprise him, but yeah that didn't work out." She says with a sad smile.
"Wait here, I think I know what I can do to help out." He runs back in, after a few minutes he gets back out and gives Shayla 2 VIP tickets for the entire raceweekend.