Just the two of us.

Writers note. Wow I've actually passed the 1000 reads. Thanks for that. I would still love it if people would leave a comment or send me a dm to let me know what they think. Or even a vote would be amazing. But still thanks for reading.

When Daniel is ready he leaves to meet up with Michael. I decide to put the plates and bowls back on the cart and I put it out in the hall so they can come to collect it.
I clean the room up a bit, because last night we came in, put our luggage down and got dressed for dinner. So we didn't really have time to put it away nicely. I'm not going to unpack, because I know Sunday after the race we fly back to Monaco straight away.

Daniels POV:
I'm on my way to Michael and I could definitely use a good work out. There's a lot of build up energy because of all the teasing that was going on between me and Skylar. She's gonna be the death of me someday. Is it really just been 6 days when we first met? It feels more like she's been part of my life for years.
"Mate! Good morning!" Michael is also energetic, so that's good. "Let's go for a run first ok?"
"Sounds like a great plan. I'm ready." I answer him and we head outside to get going.

"So how's everything going with the love birds?" He asks as we get on our way.
I can't help it, but I start smiling as soon as I think about the gorgeous woman waiting for me in our room.
"That good huh?" He knows me too well.
"Yeah mate, but I mean you've been around her a couple of times now. You can't blame me right?" We turn a corner to leave the town where our hotel is and get more into the countryside.
"No mate, I mean I don't know her that well yet, but what I've seen of her, she's pretty awesome."
He speeds up so I make sure I keep up with him.

"Her personality is truly amazing, she is kind to everybody. Just like that girl last night. Her heart is so big, she just wants everybody to be happy." I keep gushing over Sky, "she is funny, but we can have really good serious conversations."

"And don't forget, she's stunning. Although I don't think she realizes that does she?" Michael says.
"No not at all, she has no clue." I shake my head. "The first time I saw her naked I could tell she was insecure about her body, but I do think I convinced her that I adore every curve she has."

Michael laughs, "the two of you can't keep your hands to yourselves. We hardly need to work out anymore. I think you get enough exercise."
"She keeps me occupied yeah. This morning she was teasing me so bad, we had strawberries with chocolate fondue, she purposely dripped chocolate all over me and licked it off. And then she was like 'you have to go meet up with Michael.'" I quickly try to get the image out of my head again, otherwise running might get a bit uncomfortable.

"Oooh poor soul, oh well you know she'll be waiting for you when we are done." Michael slows down a bit so we can cool down again.
"I doubt she will actually be waiting. She can entertain herself very well. Tomorrow her and Kelly are going out to lunch and shop for some clothes." While we walk I move my arms and shoulders to loosen the joints.
"She almost got mad at me when I asked her if she wanted to take my card with her to shop."

Michael laughs, "I think she is one of those women that want you, but she doesn't need you to take care of her."
I shake my head, "No she definitely doesn't need that, but I really want to take care of her. I just want to make her happy."
We make our way back to the hotel where we get in the gym to do some muscle training.

"You really love her don't you?" Michael asks me.
"With every fiber of my body. I'll tell you if I finish on the podium during this season I'm going to propose to her right there and then." I say passionately, "and if I don't then I will at the end of the season for sure."