Dream

Guys I absolutely live for your comments so please let me know how you feel about it so far.

It's time for the press conference so I turn on the tv and my phone so I can cast it to the tv. I can already see Daniel sitting next to Charles, Fernando, Kevin and Lewis.
I miss him so much, but we've been FaceTiming every day and to be honest he's only been away for 2 days.
"Good afternoon everybody, we'll start the press conference.
First question for Daniel, obviously we noticed your wife is not here, does this mean your baby has arrived?"
I roll my eyes. As if we would announce that during the press conference.

Daniel smiles, "no not yet, but the doctor advised us that Skylar shouldn't fly anymore. We're not going to tell you how many weeks she is now, but we still have to wait a bit longer." I see him winking at the camera and I know that's for me.
"The first three races have been great for you, I'm sure winning your home race felt pretty good?"
"Yeah it sure did, every time I get in the car I'm just really thankful that Red Bull gave me this chance. It's great to be back and the fights with Max are a lot of fun." He says and the interview continues with the other guys.

Every time Daniel gets in the shot I see him looking directly at me. He can't see me, but still it feels as if we are close together instead of two different countries.
During the day I am quite ok, the nights are more difficult, I really miss his arms around me, his hand on my bump when we are sleeping.
The way his voice seems to soothe peanut when he is kicking my insides to mush. I just sleep with his pillow in my arms and wearing a shirt he has worn around the house so his scent is all around me.

Kelly and Charlotte are with me as much as they can, so I'm rarely alone and it's really sweet, but I do like to cocoon by myself, wrapped in a blanket on the couch just binge watching series on Netflix.
I do have to be careful not to watch anything with babies, because my boobs start leaking and the way it makes my nipples tingle is so strange. It feels like I need a baby to latch on so that sensation will go away. Or at least I really hope so.

It's Sunday and Max and Daniel are 2 and 3 on the starting grid, Charles taking his first pole for this year.
Daniel is probably getting ready with Michael when my phone starts to ring.
"Babe? Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" I say when I see Daniels name and face on my screen.
"Yeah, but I just wanted to see your pretty face and hear your voice. How are you?"

"I'm ok, I miss you, but it's only one more week, so I'm counting the days. Please be safe today." Baku is a street circuit with some narrow parts, I know Daniel will be fighting to gain positions, but the walls around the circuit terrify me.
"I will, I promise. I love you baby, I have to go."
"Love you too. Keep it on the black stuff."
We hang up and about 20 minutes later I see him getting in the car ready for the formation lap.
Kelly and Charlotte come running in, they have been doing some shopping for snacks, but they only just made it back.

"Oh thank god we are still in time. It was crazy busy in the shop, but we've got the ice cream and the M&M's you wanted."
Kelly hands me a pint of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake and my crispy M&M's.
For some reason I love putting some M&M's in every spoon of ice cream. I guess that's my craving lately. Dr Dubois told me I didn't gain a lot of weight again last time I went there and I have to go again Tuesday, so maybe this time it will be a bit more.

"It's lights out and away we go!" We hear the Skysports commentators and we see Charles struggling to get going. Which causes Max to over take him quite easily, but Daniel almost crashes in the back of Charles his car.
I gasp when I see him respons lighting fast, steering to the right to prevent him from hitting Charles, but there are more cars there and he almost crashes into George who was just about to pass him.