It's out.

"We really have to do this again Sky, it was so much fun." Charlotte gets up from behind her piano and gives me a big hug.
"Careful Char, she's hurt!" Charles warnes her.
She immediately lets go of me and puts her hand in front of her mouth. "Oh my I'm so sorry, I forgot, Charles did tell me. Are you ok, did I hurt you?"

"What, no you didn't! I'm fine, please don't worry." To prove her I hug her again tightly and she lets out a sigh of relief.
"Charles seriously you scared the crap out of her, if anything hurts I'll let you know ok." I look at Charles and smile.
"Sorry Char, I didn't mean to scare you." He quickly apologizes to his girlfriend.
"It's ok, I'll get back at you sometime." She walks over to him and gives him a kiss.
"Oh shit." He looks scared and I can't help but to laugh.

"Let's get going guys, we made reservations and I'm sure you'll love it Sky. You know they have a bar next to the restaurant that has open mic night tonight. Maybe we can get you up there."
She moves her eyebrows up and down and she looks so funny.
"Oooh I don't think so, I don't think I should put myself out there. We're already on social media." I tell her.

"Oh really, I'm sorry, what does it say?" She takes out her phone to check some of the posts.
"You can't really tell it's you, because there's only a small part of your face showing. But that might be different after tonight though. Are you sure you want to go out? We can stay here and order food."
Charles looks at her phone with her and nods.
"Yeah if you would feel more comfortable here that's fine you know."

"I'm alright, I knew this was going to happen anyways, so for me it's all good. Daniel what about you?" I look around but he isn't in the room anymore.
"Where did he go?" I ask and both Charles and Charlotte look confused.
I walk out to the living room and I see Daniel on the phone. He looks serious, so I'll just wait until he ends the call.
He comes up to me and sees my questioning face.
"I just reached out to my social media person. I wanted to know what we should do. So she asked me if we wanted to keep our relationship a secret and I said we probably can't anyways. So she said maybe we should just announce it ourselves to be ahead of the 'detectives' online."

"Ok so what do you think about that, do you want to or just leave it to see what happens?" I ask him.
"We could post a picture of us with just a short message. And we don't need to tag you in it."
He suggests.

"I know what you should do!" Charlotte shouts, "I can take a picture, you could give each other a kiss or something, because then Skylars face is still only partially visible. Then people will know what's going on, but they won't be able to come at you immediately, because they would still have some investigation to do. You know, keep them occupied."

I look at Daniel to see how he feels about that. I know he loves his privacy, but we both know if we go out tonight it's only a matter of time anyways. So we might as well be the ones announcing it.
"Yeah sounds good, here's my phone." He hands her his phone and comes close to me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and our forehead rest against each other.
"You sure about this?" He whispers.
"I am, we will be fine ok." I whisper back at him.
"I love you, you know." He looks into my eyes and my mouth drops.
"Really? You do?" I ask him as my eyes start to tear up.
"I do, I love you so much it's crazy. I never thought I would say it to somebody so quickly, but I just know and I want you to know as well." He gives me the sweetest smile.
"I love you too, so much." A tear of happiness makes it's way down my cheek and Daniel wipes it away with his thumb as he cups my face in his hands.
He pulls me to him gently and first he gives me a sweet and soft kiss, but within seconds the kiss deepens and it feels like we are all alone in this room.
Eventually we need to breathe, but we keep standing there with our noses touching. He puts a loose strand of hair behind my ear.