Honey Badgers birthday

"Happy birthday my honey badger and good morning!" Ok I might have been up for a while as Daniel was still sleeping, which makes me totally hyped up. I think I'm more excited about his birthday than he is. But it's the first birthday we celebrate together, so I'm just really happy right now.

He buries his face in his pillow when I jump on the bed after I placed a plate of food on the nightstand.
"I love you babe, wake up so I can give you a proper birthday kiss!" I shake him and I can hear a muffled grunt coming from somewhere in the pillow.
He slowly turns over with a lazy smile on his face and he looks so cute right now.
"Morning baby." His voice sounds a bit rough from sleep, but damn that is sexy.

"Happy 33th birthday handsome!" I bend over to him to kiss him, but he puts his arms around me and I end up on top of him.
"Thanks love, but do you have to be so energetic this early?"
I give him a proper kiss on the lips before nodding.
"I do, now sit up I have a small present and breakfast." I'm quite excited about the gift I have so I really hope he likes it.

When he's finally sitting up in the bed I take the present from where I put it and hand I to him.
It's a big flat pack and I can tell he's really curious to find out what's in it.
"I told you, you didn't have to get me anything."
"I know, but it's your birthday, just open it."

He rips the paper off and when he sees what's in it he gets the biggest, sweetest smile on his face.
"It's the best, I love it so much. I love you baby." He holds the frame in front of him.
I had a painting made from the picture Charlotte took of us when we went into town the Saturday after I arrived in Monaco with Daniel.
It's the picture he posted to announce our relationship and I've always loved it.
"It was not easy thinking of something to get for you, but I hope I succeeded."
I pick up the plate of food and trade it for the painting.
"You sure did baby, it's the best gift you could have given me. We are going to put it up at home."  

After we both finish breakfast we get dressed, I have to put some creme on the tattoo but Daniel took the jar out of my hand. With soft hands he puts it on and I put on a black skirt with a sparkly halter top and a leather jacket. I've got my new Docs on and I'm so in love with these, they are rainbow colored with a shimmer.
"You look stunning as always love, shall we go?" He gets his stuff and we head to Michaels room to get him as well.
"So you've got that fanzone thing first right?"
I ask him as we get into the car, as if I don't know that yet.
"Yeah it's a home race for the team as well as for Lando, so they have this small fan zone event on a stage planned. I think we'll be shooting some T-shirts in the crowd and maybe some signed caps. It's always a lot of fun."

We arrive at the track with time to spare. I leave Daniel at the garage and find Charlotte.
"Hey girl, ready for Daniels surprise?" She hooks her arm in mine and we both make our way to the fanzone where it will all go down in about 45 minutes.
I can tell things are all set up the way me and the team talked about and I see them finishing up. So it seems everything is ready to go and I'm so excited.
Fans are already gathering behind the crush barriers and when they spot me I hear them calling my name. I quickly wave at them and it's pretty crazy that they actually start cheering for me.

I see Daniel and Lando coming this way so I quickly check to make sure everything that is needed later is hidden.
I let out a relieved sigh and then walk over to Lando and Daniel. "Hey love, you're already here?" Daniel gives a quick kiss on my cheek.
"Yeah I was curious to see this. I'll be watching from the side. Have fun out there." They walk over to the stage where they are handed a microphone and some sort of leaf blower and a pile of rolled up shirts.
They go on stage and the fans are going crazy. First they shoot a bunch of shirts in the crowd and then they frisbee the caps towards the fans as well.
I'm sure there are some very pleased people out there.