chapter1

In the tepid stallion article "The Laughter of the Otherworld", the first anti-heaven is the protagonist, and the second anti-heaven is the villain.

Every time the villain is arrogant, it is the time when the protagonist is pushed down and promoted.

As the villain of the gray wolf attribute, he persistently kills back again and again, successfully interpreting the true meaning of life and loving and killing the protagonist endlessly.

Tonight is an important day, as a die-hard fan of this article, Ling Xia almost stayed in front of the computer all night, refreshing the latest update of this article over and over again.

The author said that tonight will be released on time for the finale, that is, after a year and three months of chasing the article, the fight between the villain and the protagonist has finally reached the climax when the dust settles!

However, after he read the final chapter three times over and over again, his eyes stared at the limit in disbelief, and a mouthful of old blood suddenly sprayed on the screen €€€€

Lying in the groove, Lao Tzu has been chasing the article for so long, and has worked hard every month to vote for the month, is it for this almost total annihilation ending?!

Yes, at the end of the biggest villain boss being pushed down by the protagonist, the author Jun's festival is off!

In the five thousand words of the final chapter, the protagonist's Immortal Wind Dao Bone Master hung up!

Cute and invincible cute pet hangs up!

The protagonist's little brother group is needless to say that it is all gone!

The most excessive, one of the protagonist's harems, in his heart, the goddess-like cute girl Murong Xue actually hung in front of the protagonist!

To be precise, except for the protagonist and the protagonist's harem, the entire Otherworld Continent was almost destroyed by the villain's huge puppet army!

In the face of the ruined and lonely continent and the tragic image of corpses, the protagonist of the Virgin Mary finally chooses to completely destroy the villain when she is in pain, which is described in the book

As night gradually fell, a roaring raindrop in the sky slammed down, and Song Xiaohu (the protagonist) lowered his head and looked expressionlessly at the dying Emperor Yuzhi (villain) lying in the mire, without the slightest joy.

Miyuki slowly opened his dim and stagnant eyes, but the corners of his mouth were a shallow smile: "Finally... Relieved... Such an ugly world... Let's destroy them all..."

Destroy your sister!!!

Ling Xia was almost about to lift the table, eager to climb to the monitor and spray the author's face with blood!

Is the author of this article a big deal of revenge on Shibuki?

Does the last meaning is that the protagonist wants to take his sister group to re-establish the world and change it to Taneda Bun?! Since the favorite goddess-level girl is dead, what is the protagonist still doing alive? Why not die together?!

The usually calm book review area has boiled over, and girls who like villains have protested that they cannot accept this ending.

Ling Xia was also grief-stricken, pulling until the end and began to hit the keyboard violently, after chasing for so long, what he wanted to see was not that the world was destroyed by the villain who was arrogantly dragged by the evil charm of the three views of impropriety! What he wants to see is the protagonist with the cute girl and the little brother group laughing and arrogant like the name of the text! People are dead and still laughing arrogantly! He firmly does not accept this ending!