chapter63

Because of the closeness, the hot breath sprayed on the ear of the Emperor, and the sensitive white ear root of the latter quickly turned unnaturally red, and the eyes also appeared for a moment.

But Ling Xia's words quickly alerted Yu Zhijie, and he naturally knew what a medicine man was, grabbing Ling Xia's chest and saying, "What the hell is going on?"

"That senior was also there to save my life, I'll talk about that later." Ling Xia remembered one thing, and his heart was cold, if the Blood Demon found out the identity of the Imperial Extinction... How can we not let this dead child follow these terrorists to destroy the world!

He hurriedly grabbed Miyuki's hand and said seriously, "Don't get too close to him—don't leave me later."

Miyuki turned his face to the side and snorted coldly, "You know, I will naturally protect you, you don't have to be scared like that, right?" "..." The bald eagle, slightly larger than the pterodactyl, had already landed beautifully on the bow of the ship, and the huge impact made the big ship shake violently. Yu Zhijie quickly reacted and fixed himself with his foot on the window ledge, and the other hand wrapped around Ling Xia's waist, so that the two did not hit the wall.

There were nearly a hundred passengers on board, and naturally there were many cultivating disciples. Since Yu Tianxing's death, the Blood Demon had retreated, so many decent middle and low-level disciples did not know his origin. But judging from Chu Yin's dangerous aura and mount demon beasts, everyone knew that he was not so good.

A cultivation disciple who was in charge of the boat went forward with a sigh of relief in his heart: "The disciple is Zhuo Qing of the Xuyang Sect, please ask the senior..."

Before he finished speaking, he was shocked to find that his body was actually flying forward involuntarily! When he came back, a cold finger was caressing his neck like a lover's palm. There was a tingle in his body, but he didn't have the strength to resist at all.

Chu Yin's hanging eyes fluttered slightly, and he said carelessly, "Well, it's still the body of the Yang Being, not bad." His voice was very peculiar, and the was dry and hoarse, but it seemed to be born like this.

Before everyone could turn back, Chu Yin had already lowered his head and bit down on the neck artery without hesitation, sucking blood quickly, squinting his eyes intoxicatedly like an addict.

Zhuo Qing's eyes slowly bulged out because of fear, his limbs trembled like convulsions, and his face exploded pale as paper in a few moments.

Chu Yin quickly sucked up, his abdomen was slightly raised, and a pleasant bright red faintly appeared on the white unnatural skin.

The other passengers and crew did not even have time to react, they all watched in shock, and an unknown chill rose from the bottom of their hearts, and even Zhuo Qing's fellow disciples did not dare to come forward for a moment.

"What are you doing?" Let go of him! Ling Xia suddenly heard a familiar young man's voice nearby. He weakly supported his forehead, how could he forget Song Xiaohu's rash child?

This is an enemy that the protagonist can't deal with now! And from the terrain they are also completely downwind!

Chu Yin's eyes swept around among the cadres and quickly aimed at Song Xiaohu, who had jumped from the third floor. He laughed roughly, licked his bloodstained lips, casually threw the corpse in his hand into the sea, and sighed regretfully: "Well, unfortunately, if I had seen you just now, I would have been able to drink more delicious blood."

Song Xiaohu looked angrily, and there was not the slightest fear on his face. Knowing that the enemy was strong, Ah Li jumped off of him, his body slightly prostrated, and his amber pupils squinted menacingly into a line, staring dead at the bald eagle.