chapter105

When Ling Xia noticed that his otaku heart had begun to put on the cute little boy in front of him, he quickly avoided his eyes and suppressed the evil thoughts in his heart. Ahem, it's really going to become a weird maize if it goes on like this.

The two were too close, and the young man said with an uneasy look: "Did I affect your rest at night?"

Ling Xia smiled and touched his head and got up, "It's okay, we have to move faster." After

quickly washing up and eating a simple and rough breakfast, Ling Xia took Yuzhi to the logistics office to receive a car full of fresh meat, and he and Wanyan and others drove the monster to the back mountain. Since the arrival of the Mino Jeopardy, the original one person has been transferred.

The four of them carried the basket down to feed the young eagles, and Ling Xia was afraid that something would go wrong the first time Yu Zhijie, so he always followed him step by step to protect him. He saw the young man's light footsteps, and then he was slightly relieved.

After feeding the young eagles, Wanyan and the others still rushed back to the car first. They also guessed Ling Xia's secret to some extent, but because they were grateful for his life-saving grace, they didn't talk much when they went back, not to mention that the more familiar Ling Xia was with that bald eagle, the safer their daily work would be.

Ling Xia was not prepared to hide Ling Jian, first, he liked this young man very much, and second, he couldn't hide it after a long time.

Seeing that Ling Ji looked at him with a bit of doubt, he smiled and said, "Introduce you to a friend of mine."

Ling Xia whistled a long way, and after a while, Da Bai suddenly flew out of the stone cave with his wings flashing. It saw the imperial desperate beside Ling Xia from a distance, and it didn't care much.

In the eyes of the eagle, all humans look similar, and the shape and momentum of Yu no Je are much worse than it remembers, so although I have seen him several times before, I have not recognized him.

Da Bai retracted his wings and landed beside Ling Xia, squinting at Yu Zhiji with a pair of small eyes with disdain. Ling Xia hurriedly took out the cooked meat left for it, and the meat he had already cut with a knife and wrapped it in lotus leaves. Da Bai began to drool when he smelled the meat, and buried his head in Ling Xia's palm to eat.

Ling Xia turned his head and smiled at Yu Zhijie, "Aje, this is Da Bai." Yu no Je naturally knew that it was the mount before Chu Yin, so he nodded lightly and said, "I didn't expect that when the bald eagle grew up, the hair would be much less."

"...... No, probably Dabai suffered some kind of injury. Ling Xia hurriedly smoothed the hair to Da Bai, for fear that it would attack Yu Zhijie, and smiled, "I will definitely help Da Bai cure it in the future." Yu Zhijie looked at the gentle movements of Ling Xia's hands, and he really couldn't wait to slap this ugly bald beast off the cliff with one palm.

Da Bai quickly ate and drank enough, and Ling Xia didn't know if it could move the two. He just liked Ling Ji's child very much, and wanted him to also experience the feeling of shuttling through the clouds, so he touched Da Bai's head and asked, "Da Bai, can you move two people?"

Da Bai shouted disdainfully, and even the three people could also move. But it didn't want to let Mino Jedi ride on itself, and it could feel the malice that this kid was faintly emanating from it.

Ling Xia thought that it agreed, so he said towards Yuzhijie: "Ah Je, are you afraid of heights?"

Guessing what he meant, Mino Jeru's eyes lit up and he shook his head.

Ling Xia jumped on Da Bai and stretched out his hand towards Yu Zhijie, "Ah Je, come up and sit in front of me."

Mino Jeru looked up at his smile and quickly jumped up, but sat behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Ling Xia didn't care much either, patted Da Bai's neck and smiled, "Hold on to my waist."

Da Bai shook his wings twice and soared into the air, almost vertically.

Hum, it's going to kill this kid behind!

"Da Bai, fly slowly!" Ling Xia was taken aback by the sudden gust of wind and quickly fixed his figure. Mino Je almost landed on him, and his head was buried in his shoulder, obviously frightened.

Da Bai squinted disdainfully at the back, slowly slowed down, and gradually flew above the clouds.

Although Da Baifei was very stable, Ling Xia noticed that the young man behind him was still firmly attached to him, and the place where he touched could not blow a trace of wind into it, and the heat was a little uncomfortable.

He thought that Yu Zhiji was still afraid, so he turned his head sideways and comforted: "Aje, are you scared?" Suddenly

his lips rubbed past a soft and warm place, and finally landed on the smooth skin on the side of the teenager's face.

Ling Xia was stunned, and quickly pulled his head back.

He was embarrassed in his heart, and was about to pretend to be nothing, but he saw the young man touching his red lips blankly, with an expression of disbelief, and his white and good-looking little face was also stained with crimson.

The corner of Ling Xia's mouth twitched, isn't this the bloody bridge of the romance drama?

He quickly smiled at Yu Zhijie: "I'm sorry, Ajie, I was too careless haha..."

It's just that the more you explain, the lower the teenager's head is, and the ears are red. Ling Xia was at a loss, isn't this self-defeating? What's so embarrassing that it's all men touching it and not intentionally? This kid is so shy...

However, how did he think that this look of Ling Ji was so cute?

The young man finally raised his head, tilted his head and said with a serious face: "Brother, did we count as kissing just now?"