chapter17

Ling Xia took a deep breath and pretended to be calm and walked up to the stage, in fact, there was already some softness under his feet.

Unlike those qd men who dominate the world, he is an otaku and does not have the slightest idea of being competitive and competitive. From childhood to adulthood, he had a fight in kindergarten, and was beaten and cried by a little boy who was shorter than him...

Of course, now in full view of everyone, hard scalp can also be done! Ling Xia deeply understood what it means to catch ducks on the shelf. Especially when he saw the long sword that Xu Yan was carrying, the storage bag that did not know what magic weapon was contained in his waist, etc., that timid mood was even more magnified.

Unlike Song Xiaohu, who is extremely resilient, or the talented Yuzhi, all he can rely on is that brute force... Ling Xia had tears in his heart.

Xu Yan looked at Ling Xia lazily, as if he was looking at an ant, and even the sword was too lazy to pull out |: "What can you do, just make it out!"

Ling Xia took a deep breath, recalled the tai chi he had learned in physical education class in college, and drew a semicircle in front of him in a decent way. He tried to make a calm and self-assured appearance, staring at the other party intently, trying to overwhelm Xu Yan with momentum.

In front of those two children, he, the brother, must not lose the battle no matter what! Those senior masters accepted apprentices, qualifications accounted for only a part, as well as momentum, personality, etc., how could he put away his cowardly side!

The monks who paid attention to this place all shook their heads silently, this posture was full of flaws, not even a fledgling.

Xu Yan moved his wrist a little, and the bone joint made a few "clicks" sounds, and made a "come" pose with five fingers towards Ling Xia. He majored in swords, but there was also a certain foundation in several other aspects, so why use a sword to deal with the boy in front of him?

Ling Xia just wanted him to take the enemy lightly, so that he had a chance to win! He arched his body slightly, his eyes stared at Xu Yan, and he slammed his strength into his feet!

He was carrying the power of the dragon and the tiger, and this was very fierce. Xu Yan was taken aback, but after all, he had experience, quickly turned over and dodged, and Ling Xia, who had a stroke of his hand, almost pounced on the field.

Ling Xia hurriedly grabbed the steps with his hand so that he could stabilize his body, and quickly turned back to stand firmly.

Maybe now he will suffer less if he falls under the stage and concedes defeat, but as a brother and a man, he can't let himself concede defeat so easily no matter what! Maybe men have such a rush of hot blood in their hearts and impulsive desperation...

Ling Xia parted his legs slightly to make his body stand more steadily, put his hands on his chest to protect the key point, and smiled at Xu Yan: "Just now I shot first, this time it is time for you to attack." 

"said particularly domineering side leak special handsome Yuki has?

Xu Yan raised an eyebrow and sneered, "You are looking for death."

After a quarter of an hour, Ling Xia felt that his temples were buzzing, and he couldn't tell the figure in front of him. He squatted weakly on the ground, gasping for breath unceasingly, his throat seeming to have a sour fishy smell. His chest hurt badly now, his abdomen also hurt, and his ankle had just been kicked by Xu Yan and he couldn't stand up...

Of course, the other party is not so good. In close quarters, Xu Yan was finally punched by him, his fist was able to split mountains and rocks, and when he tried his best to hit that punch, he almost heard the sound of the other party's bones "clicking" and breaking, and his heart was cool! Just can't laugh out, the corners of the mouth are painful, the face is now estimated to be unable to see.