chapter101

The next day, Ling Xia got up and was responsible for feeding the bald eagles with Wanyan and the other four.

Fifth-order bald eagles already have a certain IQ, and their place of activity is much larger than those green wings, on the cliffs of the back mountains farther away. Although the number of this kind of monster is rare, the adult bald eagle rarely cares about the life and death of the young eagle, the sunrise returns late, the young eagle even starves, they go mainly to feed the young eagle.

Ling Xia and Wanyan jumped into the car pulled by the monster, and the cage in the car was filled with palm-sized fresh meat - this was the food of the young eagle, and the other two were responsible for driving another car.

After wandering on the mountain road for most of the hour, he finally arrived at the back mountain, and on the way, Wanyan told Ling Xia some precautions for feeding, and Ling Xia remembered them one by one. In the end, Wanyan said again that you must be light when you go, because there is an adult bald eagle not far below the eagle's nest that does not leave the cliff all year round - if you provoke it, it is estimated that everyone's lives are in danger.

Everyone separated the meat into bamboo baskets and carried them on their backs, threw down the ropes, and then climbed carefully down the cliff. Although Ling Xia had never participated in the mountaineering team before, he was now light and responsive, so the trip was very smooth.

Soon I reached the gap in the cliff, where eagle's nests were located.

Wanyan pointed to a stone cave on the cliff below, signaling that the adult bald eagle he said lived there, telling Ling Xia to be careful.

Those young eagles are the size of adult chickens and ducks, with sharp and sharp mouths, and immature wings like bats, which look very vicious. Ling Xia counted, and there were about thirty in total.

However, as Wanyan said before, there are many males and fewer females in the bald eagle, and the juvenile period is only three years, so this is not much. If they are not fed in time, it is likely to cause cannibalism among these young eagles.

The young eagle smelled the meat and immediately chirped, and Ling Xia hurriedly learned them to throw the meat into it piece by piece. Those young eagles eat a lot of food and are possessive, even if they are full, they have to desperately hide other meat in their nests, Ling Xia looked at the inseparable young eagles fighting like cockfights, and only felt that the scalp was numb - the young is so fierce, how powerful should the adult bald eagle be?

All the meat was thrown in, and Ling Xia wiped the greasy on his hands with a leaf, and retreated with the smoke.

After working this job for dozens of days in a row, Ling Xia only felt that his strength was getting bigger and bigger, and his steps were getting more and more steady, and it was effortless to go up and down the cliff even without using a rope. Of course, because he was with Wanyan and them, he never showed it.

On this day, Ling Xia was still going up the mountain with everyone, and the night before there was a heavy rain, the river swelled, and the mountain road was muddy and difficult to navigate. Feeding the bald eagles could not delay time, so they had to jump out of the car and each carried a bamboo basket for meat up the mountain.

Instead, they reached the eagle's nest smoothly, and the young eagles had begun to fight because of hunger, and everyone hurriedly threw the meat into it.

When he went up the mountain, Wanyan accidentally slipped under his feet, and his hands were scrambling to maintain his balance, and he screamed in surprise and fell down.

Everyone was shocked, Ling Xia didn't have time to think about it, quickly ran down the mountain, chased more than ten meters and finally dragged Wan Yan's arm. Already out of the range of the rope, Ling Xia was led down a section, and finally stabilized his body by holding the stone on the cliff with his free hand. He looked at the abyss below, and quickly turned his gaze away, only to break out in a cold sweat.