chapter5

It took three days in a row, almost halfway through. Fortunately, this mountainous area was relatively barren and lacked aura, so there were no large and medium-sized dangerous offensive demon beasts, plus Song Xiaohu and Yu Zhijie had sufficient experience in rushing to the road, and the road was quite smooth. By the afternoon of the third day, it was close to Chongming City.

What made Ling Xia more relieved these days was that Yuzhi's attitude was slightly better, but also because of his silent flattery, although Yuzhizhi still loved to answer, in the end it was not as disgusted as before.

The town passing by is obviously more prosperous than the previous Longfei town, and the food and play are much newer. After eating a simple barbecue for a few days in a row, smelling the aroma of hot meals, Ling Xia unconsciously licked his lips, and Song Xiaohu couldn't help but stare and swallow.

There are no government organs in this otherworldly continent, and each region is in charge of each gate sect, and there are more than a dozen famous gate sects in the whole continent, and there are countless small door sects. The Shaoyang Sect, which was in charge of Chongming City, was only considered to be of the middle and lower ranks.

The coins here are also not traditional gold, silver and copper products, but are made of energy stones at all levels, and the higher the level, the more valuable the energy stone coins, the most common of which is made of primary energy stones. Of course, you can also use the obtained energy stones to go to the money houses in various places to exchange for circulating coins.

Energy stones are generally in places with abundant aura, which can be used to refine magic weapons, elixirs, and assist in cultivation, and the higher the level of energy stones, the rarer. Ling Xia paid attention all the way when he rushed to the road, but he didn't even see a piece of primary energy stone.

Ling Xia looked at the two children around him, Song Xiaohu's head appeared to be a little bigger, and Yu Zhizhi was obviously thinner than a child of the same age. They are all critical ages for growing bodies, if they were on Earth, or standard elementary school students! Now it's malnourished... It is obviously not enough to eat the nutrients of those rabbits and fish that you have called.

A simple notice written on a wall quickly caught Ling Xia's idea, saying that a shop was now being built, recruiting temporary workers, and the wages were ten primary energy coins a day, which was about the equivalent of one hundred yuan on the earth.

Ling Xia's eyes lit up, and the most important thing in his body was strength. He had already experimented secretly, and he could easily lift a hundred and ten pounds of large stones, probably because of the strength of the dragon and tiger in his body.

This ability is certainly not worth mentioning compared to the future protagonists and villains, but it is also very rare, and if it can be cultivated properly, it still has great potential for development.

As for doing physical work like a migrant worker, Ling Xia is not psychologically excluded, he often goes out with his classmates on college weekends to do some sales and tutoring, and there is nothing to be ashamed of using his own labor to eat.

Ling Xia quickly stopped the two of them and smiled. Song Xiaohu was very excited and said happily, "Then I will go with you, and my strength is also great!"

Miyuki hesitated and said, "Then I'll go too."

Ling Xia quickly refused, letting the primary school students do the work on the construction site? He smiled and touched Song Xiaohu's head: "You don't have to go, go to the stage over there to watch the play, I'll be back soon."

There are stages singing on the streets, and the way of performing is similar to Peking Opera, but there are more witty and funny places.

Song Xiaohu reluctantly looked at the lively stage twice, but he stubbornly followed Ling Xia, and Yu Zhi did not say a word but silently followed, and Ling Xia had to lead them together.