chapter65

The sun was gradually setting in the west, the sea was dyed a beautiful orange, and finally I saw the land and green forest in front of me.

His spirit lifted and he sped up his swimming, finally swimming to shore before the sun disappeared into the sea. He carried Ling Xia up exhaustedly, carefully probing Ling Xia's breathing and pulse, all of which were still normal.

He carefully shouted a few times: "Ling Xia?

Ling Xia was still in a coma, but if he felt a slight "um" sound, Yu Zhi was relieved.

He didn't know that Ling Xia's long-term coma was related to excessive blood loss, and the other was because Chu Yin's teeth carried drugs similar to anesthetics, and if he bit it, he would not wake up in a short time.

After a short rest, Miyuki carefully looked at this small island, the trees were full of strange rocks, and he didn't know if there were more difficult magic beasts inside. He leaned down| picked up Ling Xia on his back and decided to go inside to find food and water.

Because of the similarity of the height of the two people, plus Ling Xia was now in a coma, it was a little difficult for Yuzhijie to carry him, and from time to time he needed to send him up.

Yu Zhijie had five or six traumatic wounds on his body, and he had also survived until now. But even though his body was exhausted, he walked slowly on his back with Ling Xia, but his heart was an indescribable joy.

After going all the way inside, I finally found a small stream on the island, fortunately the water was very sweet, and after tasting it for sure, I first gave it to Ling Xia with leaves.

Ling Xia opened his mouth in confusion, he was thirsty, and now he was also a little anxious to drink, and the stream water that he could not swallow flowed down the corner of his lips to the beautifully shaped chin.

Miyuki's heart moved, and he wiped his chin with the silk spar he had brought with him, and couldn't help but push his lips again.

The place where the lips touch is soft and warm, crisp and numb, as if with some electricity, but it is indescribably comfortable. Miyuki restrained himself from sticking his tongue out again, and even so, his breathing became hotter and faster.

His lips pressed against each other for a long time, and finally he touched Ling Xia's eyes with some love, and then fed him water.

There were no dangerous monsters on the island, and Miyuki caught a few edible ones and set a fire. These things he had done a lot more when he was wandering before, and he was very skilled.

Their clothes were wet, but there were clean clothes in the storage bags.

Yu Zhijie hesitated for a while, and finally slowly ripped open Ling Xia's clothes and took off his wet clothes.

Seeing Ling Xia's collarbone and chest, Yu Zhijie felt a little dizzy, and his hand trembled slightly uncontrollably. He took a deep breath and held his breath, took off Ling Xia's clothes in one breath, and simply wiped them for him.

The skin under his hand was warm and smooth, with the fragrance of herbs, and when his fingers inadvertently touched the inner thighs of Ling Xia, his heart thumped and jumped.

He was still holding Ling Xia that day...

Just thinking about it, the feeling of dry heat in the abdomen floated up again.

Yu Zhijie remembered that he had seen Ling Xia's naked | body very early, and he was shocked and disgusted at that time. But now I don't know why, no matter where I see the other person, I have some shaking eyes, and I even want to reach out and touch it, and bite it with my teeth. Because of the thin and sexy collarbone, the chest is pink two points, slender and straight legs... Even the place that once looked disgusting, I wanted to touch it.