chapter50

The voice of the young man in the darkness was soft like a feather because of the embarrassment, but it was extremely serious, as if it was an oath.

Ling Xia's whole body was shocked, this child... Be serious.

The hand was already moving mechanically with the movements of the Emperor...

The teenager's irrepressible low breath sounded in the night, ambiguous and full of temptation, and Ling Xia closed his eyes in embarrassment.

For the last time, it can't be like this again...

At night, Yu Zhijie hugged Ling Xia's waist and fell asleep on his chest, while Ling Xia looked at a few cold stars outside the window in a daze, and his heart was extremely upset.

Although he had never smoked a cigarette, he was now desperate to see a cigarette in front of him.

Ling Xia lowered his head, and he could faintly see the outline of Yu Zhi's face, and the other party breathed evenly, obviously sleeping very sweetly. He had never been liked so much, and if Miyuki was a girl, whether he was a minor or not, he estimated that he would do it, and then he would wait for her to grow up...

However, he imagined the scene of two men living together, the way they fell in love, and his scalp tingled. He remembered that when he was in college, a boy in the dormitory jokingly kissed him on the face, and he was so disgusted that he almost didn't throw up. A man's words, he really can't accept it.

This kid is really good, as you can imagine, in another three or four years, so the girl's eyes will be attracted to him. So, it shouldn't be like that...

The so-called long pain is not as good as the short pain, and the later some things are explained, the more cruel they are.

Ling Xia secretly made up his mind.

The next morning, Miyuki woke up to find the two of them sleeping in each other's arms, and soon recalled the noise of the two at night, and suddenly the roots of their ears were red. He pretended to look up naturally, and suddenly saw two panda eyes.

Ling Xia twisted his face to the side with some evasion, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "Ah Jie, are you awake?"

He had been up all night, and now that the morning sun had shone in, it was easy to see the chaos in the house—because the kiss at night was so intense, the otherwise tidy room was in a mess.

Miyuki obviously remembered it as well, and quickly turned his head elsewhere: "Well... How do you look so unmotivated? "The daytime imperial absolute is obviously not as bold as the night, but it is like the young man who has just opened his love sinus, and the youth is unbearable to hurt."

Ling Xia sat up and briefly straightened out the torn neckline, paused for a few seconds when he saw the red mark on his collarbone, and then quickly stood up and fastened the belt.

He mechanically sorted out the room and tried to speak slowly: "Ah Jie, that, there are some things I must say..."

"Ah Zhi, won't you still be up?" I want to come up with a new move, and I will go to the martial arts training field to try it! Outside, Song Xiaohu's angry roar sounded.

Ling Chartt wants to strangle the protagonist with a handful of words, he has been brewing a line for one night, is it easy to pluck up the courage to say it?

Yu Zhijie quickly walked out, walked to the door and glanced back at Ling Xia, and his eyes quickly turned elsewhere.

The morning sun hits the delicate side of the teenager, which can remind people of many beautiful things, such as dewy green leaves, the first lotus flowers to bloom after the rain, the white clouds floating in the blue sky, and so on.