chapter69

When Yu Zhijie heard this, his face immediately turned black, and Song Xiaohu also said angrily, "What your people?" You woman... Shameless!

Cranmin laughed and said, "Men can be strong women, why can't women be strong men?" Besides, if you follow me to ensure that you are good to eat and drink, what is there to be aggrieved about? "

"...... Shameless! Song Xiaohu didn't know how to refute it, and could only repeat these lines.

Ling Xia smiled bitterly, "Girl, after all, the twisted melon is not sweet, and you also know that forcing is not right, why do you want to force my brother?"

Cranmin smiled and said, "If you don't want to be my husband and wife, isn't it much better to follow me around in this sea than to join those so-called famous and decent people?" Ling Xia's

heart moved, Kranmin Erbai just did what she wanted, compared to other magic cultivators, she was far less bloody and perverted, otherwise she would not be moved by the protagonist and mixed with the protagonist.

He looked at Cranmin Erbai's eyes and pointed to Liao Ran on Song Xiaohu's waist, "It is not a secret, the three of us are all disciples of the Shaoyang Sect of Chongming City, and this time we went to the Across the Sea Continent in order to catch this Liaoran and save people." If you don't go back in time, the girl will undoubtedly die! The Murong girl on the boat was proficient in the art of healing, and hoped that the girl would let her go with us.

Cranmin Bai was accustomed to the disdainful and hateful gaze, and was quite uncomfortable by this gentle and focused look, and when he jumped on the mast, he said: "Oh, what you said is beautiful, I don't know if it is true or not, besides, what do you mean by the girl and me?"

Miyuki said impatiently, "Why talk so much nonsense with her?"

Ling Xia patted his shoulder and smiled, "This girl is not unreasonable, Ah Jie, you are waiting for me here." Rest assured, I'll be back soon. He said and jumped up, sitting not far from Kranminerbai.

Cranmin Bai saw more magic cultivators coming and going in the water, and he was surrounded by five big and three thick men, and he really had no experience in dealing with such a gentle and polite man. She pretended to be fierce: "You keep up with me, don't you also want to be my husband?"

Ling Xia shook his head: "Naturally not, I feel that life is in the world, and one pair of people in a lifetime is the most wonderful." If I have a beloved, I will respect her and love her, and if she also loves me, it is naturally the best, I will only marry her.

When he said this, he felt that it was too much off-topic, so he smiled slightly: "I know that the girl is not an evil person, you did not hand over my brother just now, and I am very grateful in my heart." He said sincerely, his voice was warm and good, and Cranminer stayed in vain for a while, and his face couldn't help but heat up. She shook her legs twice unnaturally: "Well, that's nothing, no one has ever been able to take someone from this girl's hands."

Song Xiaohu whispered curiously, "Ah Zhi, what is Big Brother Ling talking to her there?" This woman... Doesn't seem to be as fierce as it was just now?

Yu Zhijie looked at the two people sitting side by side on a high place and seemed to be chatting very freely, the hands were clenched tighter and tighter, and the heart seemed to be caught by something, sour and unbearable.

Why, why is this person like this to anyone...

Ling Xia continued, "The girl Haojie, at a young age, can establish a career on this sea, and I admire it very much in my heart..."

He was now cheeky and fierce, and the popularity of Cranmin Erbai's wild royal sister type was definitely much higher than that of the Hanzi, and he recalled the words used by the girls when they wrote the comments. In fact, Cranmin Erbai is now a little girl who has just become an adult, and he should praise his sister and say that there is no pressure. Anyway, he really didn't hate this kind of bold girl in his heart, and it was still very good to be a friend.