chapter119

Ling Xia really locked himself in the refining room the next day to read, refine, and practice, and no longer let Yuzhi touch him at night. In fact, according to his current physique and the best ointment, he had almost recovered the next morning, and Ling Xia just felt that it was necessary to treat the increasingly serious sperm symptoms of Lord Demon Venerable.

If Lord Demon Venerable continues to divide it like this, he feels as if he is in love with two people at the same time, and he feels morally degraded just thinking about it!

At first, in order to ask for forgiveness, he didn't touch it, but he simply slept with Ling Xia. By the third day, I was simply dissatisfied!

He held Ling Xia and touched and rubbed, opening the neckline to expose his collarbone and a piece of chest muscles, a pair of phoenix eyes flowing like silk, long legs kept hooking on Ling Xia's body, almost writing on his face, "I'm very delicious, come and eat me~please~"

Ling Xia swallowed his saliva, surrendered very uncontrollably, and was half pushed and half pressed underneath.

The next morning, he slept until the third pole of the sun before getting up, Lord Demon Venerable went to deal with the teaching affairs in a refreshed manner, Ling Xia looked at the red, red, purple and purple marks on his body and hammered the bed in chagrin, Yu Zhijie simply changed his name, and called a human flesh pile driver, an electric small motor! How pure and cute that child was when I first met...

The body has been cleaned up, but there is still a residual ambiguous sour feeling between the waist and hips. Ling Xia moved uncomfortably, took Da Bai out, and prepared to go to the market below the mountain to wander around.

In the past few days, Ling Xia somehow felt that Da Bai seemed to be different from before, and the most obvious change was that he no longer looked so decadent with his eyelids hanging all day. To be precise, it is like a bird, with eyes wide every day, often spreading its wings to the sun, and not moving for a long time.

At first, Ling Xia felt strange, but later I checked some information and learned that this was a unique method of absorbing spiritual energy for bald eagles. He was still quite relieved, and he could somewhat guess the reason.

Da Bai was still a very soothing bird in the early years, and it was only after repeated setbacks that he became depressed. It and Ah Li have always been considered sworn enemies, and now that Ah Li has been upgraded to the super beast, Da Bai is lower than before. It can cheer up now, and Ling Xia will also find a way to help it.

The size of the magic power born of Warcraft has a lot to do with the bloodline, but the later advancement is related to their own efforts, opportunities, and the owner who signed the contract.

Ling Xia decided to find a way to restore Da Bai's feathers first, and then find a way to help Da Bai improve his cultivation. Whether or not to sign a contract is not so important in his opinion, after all, Da Bai will have his own family in the future, and then it depends on Da Bai's meaning.

He checked some information, but he didn't get much, although there were many capable people under Yu Zhijie, and he was embarrassed to let Lord Demon Venerable move the crowd for himself and the Great White Labor Master.

Ling Xia sometimes struggled to think about this question, he estimated that in the eyes of Lord Demon Zun's subordinates, he was similar to Zhu Yao, Daji and the like, right? Mingze pitted him not lightly, and he didn't know where he was now...

It is easy to love and difficult to get along with, and he and Mino Je still have a long way to go, and these problems always have to be solved slowly.

Ling Xia sat on Da Bai and shuttled through the clouds, feeling the oncoming wind blowing in front of him, and squinted his eyes uncomfortably. I don't know how long later, an excited whistling sound was heard in the distance, Ling Xia suddenly opened his eyes, how could this voice be so similar to Da Bai?