chapter99

A strange birdsong woke Ling Xia up. He gro|aned and slowly got up, only to find that there was actually a primeval forest in front of him, he was hanging on a branch, through the dappled sunlight of the leaves, the surroundings were clearly extinguished, and the surrounding silence was eerily strange.

He slowly got up and carefully stood on the tree, only to feel some soreness all over his body. This branch is five or six feet high from the ground, and I don't know what kind of species, just like those trees in the Jurassic era...

He carefully recalled the previous events, it won't really wear to the Jurassic era, right?

Whoever God wants to perish must make him crazy, no wonder let him be the same as opening the plug-in, just to prepare for the crossing of this pit daddy, right?

In a daze for a long time, Ling Xia leaned on the trunk of the tree and quickly counted the things on his body, the mobile phone had no signal, fortunately, the hiking bag he had packed was still on his back, and there was food and a change of clothes inside.

I hadn't eaten dinner the night before, and Ling Xia was now hungry and thirsty, so he opened a bottle of water and tore open another pack of instant noodles and ate it dry. He eats carefully, for fear of attracting strange things, but instant noodles always make some noises no matter how they are eaten.

The leaves not far away suddenly made a fluttering sound, and Ling Xia suddenly stirred.

He held his breath and looked over, and his breathing couldn't help but quicken - a group of animals he had never seen before were staring at him not far away!

The animals look about the size of monkeys, with long forelimbs and short hind limbs, but their exposed canine teeth and sharp minions indicate that they are extremely dangerous! Plus those scarlet eyes...

Ling Xia felt that his heart was about to jump out, and he didn't dare to move, lest he cause the group of animals to pounce.

The stalemate may be long, or it may be short, and Ling Xia feels that the muscles in his body are tense and numb. He tried hard to cheer himself up, he is now Superman!

Taking a few deep breaths, Ling Xia suddenly picked up his bag and quickly ran towards the distance. The group of animals immediately "squeaked" and quickly climbed up the tree with their arms.

The body seemed to have its own consciousness, and Ling Xia felt that at this moment the ninja possessed, he could actually jump like a leopard on those trees! With the whirring wind in his ears, he felt that the coordination of his body seemed to be getting better and better, and he skillfully selected the landing place under his feet, bypassed those obstacles, and then bounced lightly...

When he stopped, he found that the strange animals behind him had been left behind him.

He gasped a few times, but he was still in good spirits, and there were no symptoms of soreness in his lower back and legs.

The mobile phone can still check the time, Ling Xia looked at it, it was more than eleven o'clock, and there was still no shop in front of the village and no shop around. He must quickly find a place where there are people, this ghost place does not know what era it belongs to, if he spends the night here, maybe there are more dangerous things waiting for him!

Ling Xia found the tallest tree to climb to the top, he looked around and was suddenly disappointed, all around the rolling mountains, endless, as if this continent was like this.

Is it worn into primitive society?

Trying to perk up, he took out his phone's compass and looked at it, deciding to try his luck heading east.