chapter98

The early morning alarm clock sounded on time, and Ling Xia fumbled tiredly to press the mobile phone for a while, only feeling that his head was swollen and painful. He rubbed his temples a few times before slowly opening his eyes.

I always feel like I have a long and sadistic dream, as if I have experienced a lot there, and there are many faces shaking in front of me, but if I think about it specifically, I can't think of anything.

Ling Xia sat for a while, he rarely got up in the morning when he was so confused, thinking about it carefully, it seemed that yesterday he went to dinner with the new leader Feng Minchang, and the other party also said some excessive things that made him half angry. Rub, why are there so many guys in this year?

He has been doing this job for a few years, and the salary is double that of when he first arrived. I'm afraid of trouble, but it's okay to make it clear, right? You don't have to quit, do you?

He put on his slippers and went out to wash up and eat breakfast, but as soon as he left the bedroom door, he was shocked. Has the world evolved?

Ling Xia likes to raise some flowers and plants, and there are hanging orchids, dripping Guanyin, green pothos and so on. But those plants are like crazy now! The pot of dripping Guanyin is high enough to the ceiling, the green pothos and hanging orchids climb to the ground, and the jasmine and lily of the valley, which are not in the flowering season, also bloom very brilliantly like crazy, growing more than three times larger than the original... The rich floral scent fills the room.

Because of the leaves blocking the windows, the room was much darker than usual, and even the bedroom door was crawling with green vines, which was simply not his home, but a wild botanical garden!

Ling Xia thought that his eyes were dazzled, rubbed his eyes and fixed his eyes, and pinched his body fiercely, only then did he determine that he was indeed not dreaming.

The familiar and very cozy room is now almost like a ghost...

He looked creepy, quickly retracted back to the bedroom, closed the door and looked down tremblingly, the community seemed to be very normal, working, exercising... The plants outside are also fine, just like usual.

Ling Xia plucked up the courage to open the door, probed his head and tapped his mobile phone a few times, quickly opened his computer, and searched the forum he frequented to see if there was a similar situation in other people's homes.

Without searching for such news, he posted a post by himself - "I got up this morning and found that the plants at home are crazy, my little pot friends and I are terrified, there are pictures and truths!"

He posted the pictures and asked if anyone had a similar situation.

Even early in the morning, the reply was still very fast. Ling Xia opened it anxiously, but those replies made him very angry.

——It's time for the landlord to take drugs!

- p is good, but the proportion is slightly distorted!

——My little pot friends and I were also terrified, the landlord SB did not explain!

——Congratulations to the landlord, your family hides aliens from the plant planet!

......

Knowing that there was no hope on the Internet, Ling Xia plucked up the courage to open the bedroom door and look at the plants, as if there was no sign of moving, and then tentatively walked out. The floor and ceiling are also full of vines, and the leaves are green, which has a feeling of wildness.

Slightly relieved, Ling Xia hurriedly washed up and prepared to go to work, without even eating breakfast.

He wondered if he should call the police. However, this kind of thing seems to be not suitable to find the police, should I find some expert or feng shui master to take a look?