chapter64

Ling Xia had already changed places when he had just shot the arrow, he took a deep breath and whistled a few lows.

He and Ah Li were already very familiar with each other. Ah Li heard the familiar whistle and quickly understood Ling Xia's meaning, still roaring and roaring into the air as before, lowering the white-headed eagle's vigilance.

The bald eagle hovered in the air for a long time without finding its target, and had to refocus its attention on Ah Li with hatred. At this time, it had lost the idea of teasing Ah Li, but it kept leaning down or rising, waiting for the opportunity to send some wind blades at Ah Li, and vented all the resentment of losing feathers on Ah Li. The wind blade of the seventh-level demon beast could not be underestimated, and although Ah Li was flexible and not injured, the deck of the ship was blown out of countless large and small cracks by the wind blade of the bald eagle.

Ling Xia caught a glimpse of the opportunity and shot three hidden material hidden arrows at the back of the bald eagle, who dodged two, but was shot down by the third seven or eight feathers.

The bald eagle could no longer contain the grief in his heart, screamed wildly, and rushed in the direction of the hidden arrow at all costs, causing the ship to violently tilt to the side. It landed on the deck, and the two eagle eyes searched around, finally finding a suspicious figure dodging behind the barrel.

Ling Xia looked at the approaching black shadow and felt a chill in his heart, and he slammed his waist up and ran around the obstacles. The bald eagle screamed and rushed over with a continuous channeling enclave, eager to tear Ling Xia to pieces!

Ah Li set fire to his limbs, and jumped forward at a rapid speed, finally taking a step forward and pressing the bald eagle under him. The bald eagle used two knife-sharp claws to claw Ah Li's abdomen, and Ah Li spewed out flames to burn away several of the head feathers that the bald eagle was proud of, and the two demon beasts instantly tangled together.

The ship swayed wildly from side to side, making a creaking sound, and from time to time there were screams from people who were involuntarily involved in the battle.

Seems worse... Ling Xia screamed darkly. He looked anxiously at the other side, Chu Yin didn't care if his mount was doing anything dangerous or not, his attention was only on the two teenagers in front of him.

What is even more heinous is that Chu Yin still says some provocative words from time to time, and Song Xiaohu obviously plays the aura of the protagonist, and even though he is stimulated, he is still more and more courageous. Although Yu Zhijie also gasped slightly, his face was very calm. Chu Yin looked at the two teenagers with very different performances and became more and more excited, and the shots became more and more ruthless, and both Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu had a lot of trauma on their bodies.

The intense energy near the three of them was stirring, and the ship was trembling and people could not stand steadily, even though Ling Xia wanted to help, he felt suffocated before he could get close.

Before he could come up with a countermeasure, he heard a loud noise, and the ship tragically split from the middle—it was already a sign that the material of the ship was very good.

Ah Li bit the wings of the bald eagle deadly, and the two demon beasts took the lead in rolling into the water, emitting a loud "fluttering".

Ling Xia anxiously grabbed the side of the ship and shouted, "Ah Li! The bald eagle saw him in the water, and his heart was extremely hateful, and with a sharp wave of his intact wings, a wind blade rolled towards Ling Xia. Even though Ling Xia was carrying a defensive magic weapon, his hand was still cut out of five or six blood holes, and the bright red blood dripped down the back of his hand on the deck.