chapter107

Ling Xia didn't hear what Yu Zhijie was saying at all, his vest kept trembling, and his face turned pale. The pain is secondary, that is, the psychological blow is too great.

When he noticed that the other party was holding himself in his arms, he immediately collapsed and struggled, and only after a while did his voice change with a crying tone in his eyes: "Fuck you fucking pervert!" Kind of you killed me! Otherwise, labor and capital will one day hack you to death!

No matter how he struggled, scolded and kicked and scolded, the other party still hugged him and did not let go.

Ling Xia's eyes widened because of anger, and tears like big drops like children fell down the corners of his eyes, and Yu Zhi's heart was painful. He was helplessly sucking those tears, but the corners of his eyes were wet no matter how he kissed Ling Xia.

Yuzhijie had to keep stroking Ling Xia's vest with one hand to comfort, and then handed the other hand to his mouth: "Don't cry, if you are angry, bite me to relieve your anger, okay?" Ling

Xia now can't care about the man's face, his brain is messed up now, and he bites it hard without thinking about it, but when his teeth touch the mysterious man's firm skin, his mind rumbles like thunder, why does he feel that this face is particularly familiar?

There was a smell of blood coming from his mouth, and Ling Xia suddenly came back to his senses. He gasped for breath and burrowed into the hole in the ground in shame, and the performance just now... It's so faceless!

He held his breath and remained motionless, and his broken sanity gradually returned. He felt that it was really impossible to say that it was love at first sight, but the mysterious man's performance really made him wonder, if only ordinary perverts would not be... So why stop and stop? Wouldn't it comfort the victim?

And I don't know what's wrong, the more the other party coaxes him, the more gentle the tone, the more the grievances are doubled... This kind of emotion that is too weak has never been before. He also felt that the tears came a little unbelievably, he hadn't cried since his parents divorced in middle school...

Yu Zhijie didn't notice Ling Xia's change, and still kept kissing him comfortingly on his face. When he felt that Ling Xia's vest had finally stopped convulsing and calmed down, he slowly and cautiously said, "Did it hurt you just now?" Shall I help you apply the medicine?

Ling Xia's face turned red, and he struggled to move back, shouting, "No, I'm fine." I also want to save people. You quickly return Ah Je to me and let me out..."

He closed his leg in embarrassment, and there was still a strange swelling and pain there, but there should be no bleeding.

It was impossible for Yu Zhi to rest assured in any way, mainly because the collapsed expression on Ling Xia's face just now frightened him.

He used a binding spell to imprison Ling Xia's hands and feet, and explained softly: "Don't worry, I won't touch you, I'll just see if I'm injured." Ling Xia couldn't move his whole body again, and when he noticed that one of his legs was caught by the other party, his heart crung with fright, can that place be seen by others? His voice was hoarse: "Don't look, I'm fine..."

But his leg had already been lifted, and Ling Xia bit his lip in shame.

Damn scum! Pervert! Scum!

One day, when this man becomes meat on his own cutting board, he will redouble his revenge and go back!

Yu Zhiji carefully observed, although he moved very Meng Lang just now, but the place did not open up, in fact, he | inserted a head, so it was only slightly red and swollen. Ling Xia is not the kind of person who will cry when he has a little pain, so it is estimated that he still can't accept it psychologically.