chapter22

This time, Xueyan appeared quickly, almost Ling Xia just poked out his hairy head and couldn't wait to pounce on it, startling Ling Xia.

The roast chicken carried the fragrance of lotus leaves, Xue Yan knew that Ling Xia only had such a piece on his body, he ate it quickly at first, and then he ate it slowly, squinting his eyes and chewing with relish.

Ling Xia looked amused, only smiling from a distance, and did not bother with it.

When Xueyan finished eating, he still gracefully wiped his mouth with his paws, looked at Ling Xia and flicked his tail proudly, and without thanks, he disappeared into the grass.

Ling Xia was also not angry, collected the remaining lotus leaf bones, and hummed the song and went down the mountain.

In the following days, Ling Xia often brought food to Xueyan, sometimes roast chicken, sometimes rabbit meat or something, Xueyan also ate fruits and vegetables, but his interest was far less than meat. Its vigilance towards Ling Xia was obviously much lowered, and sometimes Ling Xia deliberately approached when it was eating incense, at first Xueyan would make a food protection move with his teeth, and then it was like he didn't see it, eating it himself.

Until one day, Xueyan ate most of the chicken, and hesitantly bit a chicken leg and placed it next to Ling Xia, with its saliva mark clearly on it.

Ling Xia's lips twitched a few times, pointing to himself and asking, "For me?"

Xueyan flicked his tail and glanced at Ling Xia, his amber eyes with a little anticipation and a little flesh pain, obviously hurting his chicken legs.

Ling Xia took a deep breath, slightly snickering at the same time, looking at so many days of food bribes, this little guy finally treated him as his own.

He bent down and picked up the chicken leg and stared at it for a while, trying to do the mental construction. Well, strictly speaking, the saliva of the Warcraft is rich in natural elements, it should be nothing, and he also shared the popsicle with his companion you and me when he was a child. He gently tore off a small mouthful of flesh, chewed a few times and swallowed. The taste of this roast chicken is indeed very good, aromatic, fat but not greasy, much better than his usual food...

Watching Ling Xia eat without hesitation, Xue Yan's expression was obviously a lot more relaxed, wagging his tail reservedly, his furry ears were pulled, and the snow was as cute as a snowball. But when Ling Xia was so tickled that he reached out to rub his head, he took a few steps back and resumed his vigilant look.

Ling Xia withdrew his hand with some disappointment and smiled, "Then I will go down the mountain and come to see you tomorrow."

Xue Yan shrugged his head, and seemed to be a little aggrieved. So as soon as Ling Xia turned around, it bit the corner of Ling Xia's clothes and took him to his toes.

Ling Xia bowed his head incomprehensibly, and Xue Yan let go of his mouth and bowed his head on the ground, looking reluctant to do so, but let Ru and other mortals touch it.

"So how can this little guy be so cute like Miyuki?"

Ling Xia squatted down and gently covered his hands, rubbing along the sunken part behind his furry ears, and gently scratching his jaw. He had also had cats and knew how to make kittens more comfortable.

Sure enough, Xue Yan's tight body slowly relaxed, squinting his eyes comfortably on the ground, almost rolling and selling cuteness, Ling Xia smiled and pinched its meat pad without resisting.

In the next few days, Xueyan and Ling Xia were much closer, Ling Xia's monthly salary ran out and did not bring food, Xueyan actually did not have any expression of dissatisfaction, but familiarly lay on Ling Xia's body, making him scratch the itch.