chapter55

The cold was unbearable, and it was as if my thoughts were frozen. Ling Xia just wanted to get up and leave here again, but he didn't have any strength in his whole body. The stiff fingers moved halfway, but they couldn't even bend the posture.

Ling Xia tried to open his mouth to shout, his lips squirmed for half a day, but he couldn't say a word, the whole person seemed to be frozen in time, only his eyes could still turn. The surroundings were also silent, as if they were forgotten corners by God, and there was no sound.

Where the hell is this?

Is there anybody else?

Labor is about to freeze to death!

Ling Xia could only howl in his heart.

He suddenly remembered something, he felt that he was desperately trying to gather spiritual power and energy elements, but he couldn't gather them for a long time. The body was empty, and the only thing that could be felt was the cold of a knife that made people want to cry.

It's snow and ice all around, it looks like it's in a cave... Last time it was the masked man who saved himself, so who is this time? Where is the Imperial Command? This time it won't be another pit [whoops] the past four years, right?

However, this time the shape is even more awkward than the last time, his hands are peacefully placed on the abdomen, and the color of the skin is a frightening bluish white. It can be imagined that the body on the face is not much better, and it is estimated that the whole person is in the shape of a corpse - not to mention no one, and it is estimated that some people will only treat him as a corpse in the morgue.

Ling Xia waited for no tears for an unknown amount of time—because every minute was as hard as every hour. There was finally a sound outside, similar to the sound of the stone door being opened, Ling Xia could hear the soft and regular footsteps approaching him from far and near, and quickly closed his eyes.

The timing of the last disappearance was too awkward, according to the guess, it should be that Akasawa won, otherwise there would be no plot behind. In that case, most of them will be with Miyuki...

The footsteps finally stopped beside him, and Ling Xia's frozen stiff heart slowly jumped twice—he felt that there was a gaze fixed on his face.

Soon, a warm hand landed on his forehead, and the warm knuckles moved slowly along the high bridge of his nose, and finally landed on his frozen cold lips, gently caressing, gentle and incredible.

This action was too ambiguous, and Ling Xia was suddenly a little embarrassed, not knowing whether to open his eyes to see who the other party was. Just then, the other person spoke --

"Ling Xia, you've slept too long."

The voice clearly belonged to a young man, gorgeous and sexy, with a low cello-like magnetism, as if it were ringing in the ear, but it was very strange. That voice didn't carry any emotion, but it made Ling Xia's heart jump with it.

He didn't dare to move, trying to remember the people he knew, making sure that he hadn't really heard this voice - to be honest, he was very jealous of the owner of this voice, was this kind of sound most attractive to the girl?

I don't know how long it took for the man to finally turn around slowly and seem to be leaving.

Ling Xia quickly opened his eyes and turned his eyes to see the man's appearance. Out of the corner of his eye, he only saw a very luxurious purple shirt, which was very messily embroidered with large golden peony flowers, and the jade belt with pearls on his waist, which showed that the bee waist was wide and shoulders. Although it was overly gorgeous, it was very harmonious with the man's long black hair scattered with ink splashes and a straight and slender back.