chapter114

Ling Xia left with Da Bai early in the morning, and he just wanted to go far now, so far away that no one would mistake himself for someone else, or point to himself and say that you are whoever you are. He went to the counter and asked Xiao Er to pack some dry food, inquired about the basic information of the next city, and then prepared to leave immediately.

As soon as Xiao Er handed over the wrapped dry food, his back was slapped and a familiar voice grinned: "Brother Ling, get up so early?" Coincidentally, we happen to be on the same road and can be each other's company.

Ling Xia turned around speechlessly, and sure enough, he saw the blue-haired young man who was obstructive.

Ling Xia said lightly, "Is it?" What a coincidence.

Su Musha looked at him carefully and said with a smile: "It seems that Brother Ling didn't rest well last night, I don't know why I am bothered?"

"Thank you Brother Su for your concern, I rested very well." Ling Xia walked straight out. He was not prepared to go along with this Su Musha, and the inquiring and gloating eyes of the other party made him very disgusted.

Su Musha staggered and followed, and Ling Xia ignored him. He put Da Bai on the ground, and Da Bai quickly recovered his full body, unceremoniously fanning his two wings towards Su Musha, causing him to take a few steps backwards.

"Brother Su, I'm just afraid that I won't be able to travel the same way, so I will take my leave first." Ling Xia nodded towards Su Musha, turned over and jumped up.

Su Musha was stunned when he first saw Da Bai, and he quickly jumped up in an instant, and said with a smile: "Forgive me for being clumsy, I didn't even see that this little bald bird is a high-level Warcraft bald eagle - just enough to piggyback on the next trip."

Ling Xia didn't expect him to be so thick-skinned, and endured his anger: "Brother Su, Da Bai is not used to living people, please understand." "Da Bai has already fried his hair, and with Ling Xia on it, he will have to throw Su Mu down a long time ago.

Su Musha suddenly yelled with luck: "Guys of the Iron Ring Gang, your Juxian Ding has been taken by me!" If you want to take it back, come after me!

Ling Xia was stunned by his roar, and then he heard a chaotic footstep in the inn, and yesterday the four big men turned over and jumped directly from the upstairs, carrying long knives and rushing outside.

Su Musha looked worried: "Brother Ling, help!" Ahhhh The corner of Ling Xia's eyes twitched twice, and if he stayed any longer, he was afraid that he would also be in trouble, so he had to pat Da Bai on the back and said, "Da Bai, get out of here first!"

Da Bai quickly soared into the air, leaving the few angry and cursing big men far to the ground. Su Musha squatted behind and grinned, "Thank you Brother Ling for your help."

Ling Xia said in a deep voice, "Brother Su, you must follow me, what is the purpose?"

"How can Brother Ling misunderstand me so much?" Su Musha said aggrievedly, "When I saw you the same, I naturally wanted to get along more."

Ling Xia closed his mouth, too lazy to speak anymore.

However, Su Musha didn't care about his cold attitude, and he just hummed a little song to himself along the way, what kind of love for his brother and little sister. Ling Xia was even more upset when he heard it, and he really wanted to kick him down.

Near noon, Su Musha looked down and smiled: "There is a small city below, let's go down to eat something and rest, right?" Brother Ling Mo is angry, how about I do the host? The dialect of this small city Ling Xia couldn't understand at all, but Su Musha was without pressure to communicate with people, which made Ling Xia quite impressed. Su Musha was not stingy, and took Ling Xia directly to the best restaurant here. Ling Xia was not polite with him, and picked the best dish and ordered a full table, wanting to be angry with this Su Musha.