chapter100

Ling Xia held the hiking bag and shrunk his body to the corner, rubbing his hungry and screaming stomach, carefully looking at the crowd of people coming and going.

It has been nearly four days since he came to this strange world.

When he woke up, he found that he had landed in a primeval forest similar to the Jurassic, with animals and plants that he had never encountered before. He wandered there for three days, fighting with many dangerous animals and plants, and finally came out of it, almost not starving to death.

The people who come and go are wearing fancy costumes similar to online game characters, and their hair colors are also varied. Ling Xia listened carefully to the conversations of the people who came and went, and collected all the useful information.

From those people's conversations and visits to the market, he learned a few points, there is no government agency in this world, it is all sectarian forces. The place where he is now belongs to a sect called the Blood Flame Gate, which belongs to the Demon Cultivator.

The coins traded in this world are not gold, silver and copper, but energy coins made of energy stones, in addition to ordinary daily necessities, spirit grass, Warcraft fur, elixirs, magic weapons, etc. can be traded. Fortunately, the writing and language are similar to ancient China.

The supreme ruler of the Demon Cultivator was called the Demon Venerable by them...

In the three years that the current Demon Venerable Lord has taken office, Barabala ...

Ling Xia found out that whether it is a decent person or a villain, it is the same gossip.

Ling Xia was slightly puzzled, why did these terms sound so familiar? It seems that this is the setting in a certain pit daddy unfinished article he once chased... But how to pit the father, and what the plot is, he can't remember at all.

Rub, are you wearing a book?

Now the whole people cross, wear books, wear games, wear ancient times ... Everything that can be worn is dressed through the men/women into a sieve! Did he catch the fashion like this?

No wonder there are more of these plug-in functions for some reason, which is to lay the foundation for his crossing, right?

He is not half interested in becoming a stallion man of the other world!

He found that he now had at least these abilities, the first of which was the ability to control plants, and he could control the growth of plants to a certain extent and talk to them—but the higher the plants, they needed to be exhausted. Combined with the saying of this world, it is that the body contains wood elements.

The other is physical strength, his current strength can smash stones with a fist!

Then there is another strange energy, which, when he transports to his eyes, can make night vision, and this wonderful energy can also keep his body alive in extreme hunger, and perhaps other functions, which are yet to be developed.

The smell of fresh roast meat wafted from the road, and Ling Xia couldn't help but swallow his saliva, avoiding the scrutinizing gazes of passers-by.

He knows that his hiking bag and clothes and hairstyle look out of place, and people here have storage bags on their bodies, like a small space for money and clothing.

He had already taken stock of the contents of the hiking bag, including electric razors, towels and a change of clothes, etc., but there was obviously nothing that could be exchanged for money and food in this world.

Ling Xia frowned, he originally wanted to find some odd jobs, but it was difficult to find work in this town. He sighed, do you want to go to the mountains and forests to fight some so-called monsters and sell them?