chapter97

Before Ling Xia's words fell, two puppets descended from the sky, holding swords and stabbing towards Song Xiaohu. Song Xiaohu held down Ling Xia with one hand, and sent out several lightning strikes with the other hand to cut off the two puppets.

"Put me... Tie it up... Hurry up and drink my blood... Detoxification. Ling Xia said intermittently with difficulty, he knew that even if Song Xiaohu knocked himself unconscious, his body would still be manipulated by Ming Ze.

Song Xiaohu finally reacted and tied Ling Xia with a binding spell. He felt dizzy in front of him, and knew that he was poisoned, so he lowered his head and bit Ling Xia's wrist according to his words.

But where will Mingze, who is hidden in the shadows, give him a chance to detoxify? A huge modified puppet beast suddenly jumped out to block Ah Li's way, and the puppet beast opened its mouth of blood, and a poisonous mist sprayed towards Ah Li.

Ah Li cleverly dodged sideways, but Song Xiaohu and Ling Xia were poisoned and restrained, and they were immediately thrown down. Song Xiaohu rolled around holding Ling Xia for a few times before he could stand firmly, Ming Ze had already manipulated the newly acquired Zhiyin puppet and another earth-based puppet to attack Song Xiaohu up and down, and the puppet beast also made a ball with Ah Li.

Ming Ze sneered a few times, manipulated the two puppets to attack Ling Xia who was carried by Song Xiaohu, and Song Xiaohu's poisonous movements gradually slowed down, and he was already left and right. He gritted his teeth and cheered up to protect Ling Xia, although he cut off one of the female puppet's arms, he also had a few more wounds on his body, and the poison attacked faster.

A Li's hind legs were bloody, but he finally slapped the puppet beast into pieces, turned three legs upside down to help Song Xiaohu, one man and one beast cooperated, and Song Xiaohu immediately perked up.

Ming Ze swallowed a mouthful of blood in the dark, and the attack of the two puppets suddenly slowed down. He manipulated three high-level puppets at the same time, which actually consumed a huge amount of mental power, and if one of the destroyed bodies failed to release the controlled spiritual line in time, it would damage his own essence and blood.

"Lightning scythe!" Song Xiaohu sacrificed the weapon hidden by the chain around his neck, and together with Ah Li, he injected a strong fire element, turning into a flame-like lightning-shaped scythe and cutting it into pieces. A huge shock wave fell, leaving a deep pit in the soil like a crack of rocks, splitting the earth puppet into two pieces.

Ming Ze could no longer suppress it, a mouthful of blood vomited out, Song Xiaohu heard the sound with the last of all his energy gathered in his hand, shouted and slapped towards Ming Ze, Ming Ze flew out with the trees and rocks there, fell heavily in the distance, and was smashed for a while and could not get up.

Song Xiaohu was also poisoned, "Gollum" fell to the ground and fainted, and a trace of black gas fainted on his wheat-colored skin.

"Ah Li, take me over." Ling Xia tried to make a sound. He didn't know if it was because of Mingze's control, his whole body felt light and fluttering, it seemed that he couldn't even feel pain, and he couldn't move like a wood.

He vaguely felt that this feeling was very bad.

The wound on Ah Li's body is also poisonous, but it is large and has a slow attack. Ling Xia was anxious in his heart, and hurriedly coaxed it: "Ah Li... Shrewd...... Hurry up and bite me..."

He spoke for a long time before Ah Li turned into a small body and gently bit him on the wrist, and there was a faint sound of footsteps in the distance - apparently those people behind were also chasing. Ah Li roared angrily to recover his full body, and put Ling Xia and Song Xiaohu together to protect his abdomen.