chapter89

Ling Xia decided to have a good talk with Yuzhiji.

The first is the unspeakable problem of the bed, although it is embarrassing to say, but in the long run, it must be controlled, and he does not want to get up every day to see the sun at noon.

The second is that he doesn't want to face the dormitory every day. His body has almost recovered, and he can only see the Imperial Absolute every day, although the beauty of the sect leader will not produce aesthetic fatigue, but he feels that he has become a waste if he continues to do nothing for such a long time.

In addition, he also thinks about Song Xiaohu and them, and he doesn't know where the plot of the pit father has gone, but Song Xiaohu's harem should have two or three sisters, right? He regretted a little that he didn't have time to properly teach Song Xiaohu the importance of monogamy. Although the girls in this world are a little stronger, most of them are still cute.

On this day, the Imperial Emperor came back earlier, but when he came back, he walked straight over first, hugged him tightly from behind, and rested his head on his shoulder.

Ling Xia avoided his kiss and smiled, "Aji, I have something to tell you."

He weighed these things awkwardly and implicitly, and Mino Yu just sat diagonally, expressionless on his face, and his good-looking phoenix eyes narrowed slightly.

Ling Xia suddenly felt some scalp numbness, and it was a little difficult to breathe. I have to say that the villain's aura is already sufficient, but it is not revealed when he is usually in front of him.

He pretended to be calm and continued: "Aji, I'm not saying I don't like this life now, it's just..."

"Is Ling Xia bored?" Mino Je walked up to him, combed his hair with his hand and said, "I was negligent."

Ling Xia sighed with a sigh of relief and smiled: "It's too idle, Aji, I want to go to the inland in a few days to find Xiaohu to get together, after all, he still doesn't know the news of my awakening." I'll be back soon..."

Yu Zhijie smacked his finger and said, "The road is thousands of miles apart, what should I do if I encounter danger?"

Ling Xia was a little disappointed, but he also knew that Yu Zhijie was telling the truth.

Yuzhi is the head of a sect, of course, it is impossible to leave this side of the affairs to accompany him. Moreover, the identity of the current leader of the Qiankun Sect is dangerous in a decent territory anyway, and it is not the boss who commits such a thing as taking personal risks. His current body, in this high-risk world, is indeed a problem to protect himself in danger.

Mino Je pressed his lips to his forehead, and said slowly in a magnetic and nice voice: "As I said earlier, I will pay attention - shall we be okay the next day?"

Ling Xia knew the first thing he was referring to, and nodded awkwardly, in fact, it was the most scientific once a week, and it might not be able to slow down the next day. How can this kind of thing be done without bargaining?

At night, Yu Zhijie really just held him in his arms, but when he got up early in the morning, when Ling Xia's hand inadvertently pressed on the futon, he noticed that it was wet and sticky, with a faint fishy smell.

He pretended to stand up and wash naturally, ignoring Miyuki's dissatisfied and dissatisfied black expression. Well, it's understandable that young people are energetic ...

Mi no Je quickly brought in a set of black clothes and a silver mask, and Ling Xia changed into a step behind him, acting as a dark guard. He asked curiously, "What about your monster?"

To be honest, although the image of the two-headed snake is mighty and domineering, the two pairs of triangular eyes are a little scary how they look, far less cute than Xue Yan. I've seen it once since that day, and I haven't seen it since.

"My current power is not enough to unlock its seal." Mino Jedi patiently explained to him, "But its seal has been loosened, and it can be transformed into half of its energy, but it will disappear after less than three hours| body." Ling Xia was stunned, half of the power of that two-headed flying snake was so powerful, how strong would it be if the seal was completely unlocked? He was completely worried about Xue Yan, after all, this snake in the book was Xue Yan's enemy, well, if Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu didn't fight, it should be fine...

The Demon Cultivator Dao does not meet every day, and the general small things are also said. Ling Xia is still quite curious about the villain legion described in the book, and at present, he has seen the left elder blood demon Chu Seal, the White Abyss Protector Ming Ze, and the Blue Nether Protector Clan Miner Bai.

The Right Elder, Bi Yun's Master, Mei Ji, and several other protectors he had never seen. According to what is written in the book, the most loyal to the Imperial Absolute among these people are Chu Yin, Ming Ze, and an unknown refiner Black Burning Protector. The other villain legions all have their own purposes, but they are deferential on the surface, of course, in the end, except for Klamin Erbai, there is no good end.

He met many people along the way, and the Qiankun Sect was also quite big, and Ling Xia followed Yu Zhijie to see the place where he usually practiced, as well as the council hall and other places. The Qiankun Sect has set up altars in various places in the Demon Cultivation Road, and it will use teleportation charms to transmit messages in emergencies.

Ling Xia's heart moved, in the book, Yuzhi also domesticated many fierce monsters, as well as places such as the riot room where decent people are imprisoned, I don't know if it still exists?

He just thought about it, this kind of thing will subconsciously escape like an ostrich, this world has the laws of this world, what he can do is not to let Yu no Absolute repeat the mistakes of the past, and his personality becomes extreme and tyrannical. Even if the Imperial Absolute turns white, can decent people believe to let him go?

Ling Xia looked at the back of Yu Zhijie, in this world, his important people are only three or five. And this person in front of him was what he desperately wanted to protect, not to mention that he was still his closest person.

"Tired?" Yu no Je stopped at a gazebo and turned around, he didn't like Ling Xia following behind him so that he couldn't see his face.

Ling Xia smiled and shook his head, the speed of Yu Zhijie's walking had slowed down, not to mention that he was not so fragile. He looked at the surrounding scenery, the seniors of the Qiankun Sect were still quite good at choosing places, and the scenery here was a different scenery than the place in the dormitory, and there was something moving about it.

Yu Zhijie's brows suddenly frowned, and Ling Xia knew that someone was coming, so he quickly stood up in formal clothes and made a low-eyebrow expression.

Sure enough, in a moment, a car pulled by an extremely fast monster passed nearby. Ling Xia glanced curiously, it turned out to be a prison car, and there was an unkempt young woman standing inside, although she couldn't see her appearance clearly, she could also see that her figure was extremely slim.

Ming Ze rode the monster to follow, he took a lot of trouble this time, folded a few henchmen to capture the Yu family and daughter, and was about to send them to the riot room for torture.

Ming Ze did not expect that Yuzhi Jedi would actually stop here, and immediately felt overjoyed, ordered the car to escort the woman first, and he turned over and quickly walked to Yuzhi Jedi and said, "Sect Master Qiyu, the subordinates have arrested Yu Feiyan and specially come to restore his life."

Yu Zhiji said a little irritably: "Well, I know, this matter will be handled by you, and there is no need to report it."

"Yes." Ming Ze stood up, only then did he realize that there was a dark guard behind Yu no Je, and he felt a little strange in his heart, after all, Yu no Je never takes people close to him. He didn't think much about it, but said respectfully, "The subordinates must handle it properly." " Yu Feiyan is a pure yin physique, refining into a puppet, at least the eighth order, which must not be wasted.

When Ming Ze was about to retreat, his heart moved, why did he detect a trace of the puppet soul from this dark guard? But you can't be sure if you don't examine it carefully. He immediately became vigilant, but seeing Yu Zhijie's face, he still saluted and retreated.

Speaking of which, this period of time is indeed very strange, everyone can perceive the change of the sect leader, the joy between the eyebrows cannot be hidden, and every day comes and goes in a hurry and often daze...

He frowned, what was wrong?

Yu Zhiji didn't notice Mingze's suspicious gaze at all, his thoughts were now on Ling Xia.

Although those things deliberately avoided Ling Xia, he wasSooner or later, I'll know some... He didn't explain, just waited quietly for Ling Xia's reaction.

Ling Xia was also silent, and looked up for a while: "Ah Je, is Yu Feiyan the girl who said that day she was going to marry?"

In any case, he always had a little unbearability against a young girl.

Yu Zhijie nodded and said in a deep voice: "You don't have to care about this matter - the Yu family has been in the Demon Cultivation Road for decades, setting up a marriage plan to rebel, and most of the plans are also from this woman, she is not as simple as you think."

Ling Xia nodded, he knew that Yuzhi would never lie to himself, but the feeling of depression and powerlessness in his heart was inevitable. He did not intend to break the laws of this world, but once he came to him, he found that he still had some unacceptance.

Mino Absolute slowly reached out, unveiled the silver mask on his face, rubbed his hair with his fingertips and said, "Are you angry?" 

"Nope." Ling Xia raised his head and looked at Yu Zhi Je Dao intently, "But can Ah Je promise me one thing?" Yu Zhijie looked at his dark eyes, indeed did not mean to blame himself, and immediately relaxed in his heart: "You say."

Ling Xia smiled and said, "Don't hurt Xiaohu and Murong Xue at any time, well, there are also Xue Yan, Kelan Miner Bai..."

Yuzhi couldn't help but step forward and kiss the corner of his lips: "I know, I won't hurt anyone you care about, I won't make you sad... Then Ling Xia also has to promise me one thing.

"What's the matter?" Ling Xia was a little curious.

"Never leave me." Mino Zhijie said and pushed Ling Xia on the pillar and kissed him fiercely.

Ling Xia thought dizzily, does this idiot question still need to be asked? Naturally, he will not leave - this time he will protect himself no matter what, and do not receive the bento.

Ming Ze sat in the riot room, he felt suspicious, so he left a fist-sized puppet made of a monster not far from the pavilion. This kind of puppet looks like a stone, and it is most convenient to transmit the image ten miles away.

He Mu Ran looked at the picture transmitted by the phantom mirror, and only felt unbelievable.

He could be sure that the medicine man was indeed dead, and everything the sect master had done for him over the years was also in the eyes of everyone. Everyone said that this medicine man was in a coma, and only he and Elder Zuo Chu Yin knew that it was impossible for him to wake up at all.

But what about the dark guard who now has the same face as the medicine man? And he did indeed have the imprint of a puppet soul on his body, and he actually dared to talk to the sect leader... The phantom mirror in his hand suddenly fell apart.

Since this matter involves the sect leader, it must be discussed with Chu Yin before it can be decided.

He stood up abruptly, took the whip from the dark guard's hand, and whipped it a few times and said coldly to Yu Feiyan: "The Yu family's poisonous scripture, do you hand it over or not?"

Yu Feiyan sneered and spat out a mouthful of blood foam: "Tell your sect leader, what means are there to use it!" I curse him for being abandoned for the rest of his life! ...... Yes!

Ming Ze whipped her mouth, knocked out her two teeth, and the corners of her mouth slightly raised an arc on her paralyzed face: "You are very bold-don't worry, I will let you know what life is better than death."

On this side, Ling Xia was already standing unsteadily when he was let go of the Imperial Jeopardy, and his lips were swollen in a circle, and he was rarely stained red. He hurriedly stood firm and said with a black line on his head: "Ah Je, can't you wait to go back?" Yu

Zhiji was very satisfied with the traces he made, he always thought that Ling Xia grew fat too slowly, and his face was too pale. He licked his lips unexpectedly and said, "It's sweet."

Ling Xia was speechless, why is this dead child of Yuzhijie so thick-skinned now?

At this moment, the teleportation charm around Mino Jeru's waist shook for a while. He opened it and looked at the information on it, and his pupils shrank slightly-Song Xiaohu actually broke into the Demon Cultivation Dao!