chapter66

In general, among the protagonist harem girls that Ling Xia has seen, Cui Yu is brutal, Feng Luo is steady, and the water is agile, but this girl who is dressed strangely named Cranmin Er Bai is... Wild.

Yes, this girl is very manly. The most important thing is that she is also a person who cultivates the Demon Dao, and her strength is very strong, especially good at raising tricks and physical skills, otherwise she would not dare to be a pirate in a decent territory for seven or eight years.

It seems that the book wants to rob the protagonist who is three or four years younger than her as a husband? ......

So how mixed the protagonist's tastes should be! Ling Xia didn't think there was anything good about taming this Overlord Flower at all.

As Ling Xia's eyes twitched to review the plot, Kranminerbai had already jumped off the ship.

She grinned and walked over to the two of them, shaking a golden stick menacingly, "Well, if you know each other, hand over what you have."

Yu Zhizhi smiled coldly, but was patted on the shoulder by Ling Xia.

Ling Xia didn't want to mess with this big lady who was covered in poison, not to mention that both he and Yu Zhijie were injured. He took the storage bag and threw it over, and said calmly, "Girl, is it okay?"

Cranminer shook his head, knowing that there wasn't much in it, and said to Yuzhi with a bit of anger, "Yours."

Miyuki coldly threw the storage bag over, his eyes could not hide the disgust, he naturally did not care about these external objects.

After all, Yu Zhijie was a senior disciple of the Shaoyang Sect, and the contents of the storage bag were much richer than those used by Ling Xia for disguise, and the energy stones, elixirs, spirit herbs, magic weapons, and so on of all levels were available.

Cranmin White casually tied two storage bags to his belt. The other party was so cooperative, she felt bored, so she swept Ling Xia's head to toe with a little teasing: "You won't still have something hidden on you, right?" Otherwise I'll do a search.

She looked so carefully, only then did she find that the youth in front of her was actually very attractive, and although the teenager next to him was a little younger, his appearance was a rare Qingjun.

Cranminer's white eyes lit up and he smiled, "Anyway, you can't leave this island without any money, so I'll be a good person and send you back." Looking at the woman's obvious green eyes, the corners of Ling Xia's mouth began to twitch.

It seems that this girl is still a male and female face control...

Gonobi couldn't help but grasp the Lingmu Sword and said coldly, "No need."

Ling Xia quickly tugged at the hem of his clothes, Cranmin Erbai was much stronger than Bi Yun, and they could naturally avoid it. He smiled kindly at Kranminer, "Thank you very much for the girl's kindness, but my brother is practicing here on the orders of the master, so naturally he does not dare to disobey the master's will and leave."

Cranminer smiled and glanced at the unextinguished flame not far away, "Really? Then I won't force two.

As soon as she waved her hand, the two strong men returned to the boat first, and she slowly turned back.

However, as soon as she jumped on the boat, Ling Xia shouted, "The girl stays!"

He looked sadly at the hundreds of strange, bright green flying insects that had appeared from nowhere, and he was too frightened to move.

He is a medicine man who is not afraid of poison, but these things have slender spikes on their mouths, and looking at them is a burden in their hearts!