chapter110

Ling Xia couldn't say anything, his chest was blocked uncomfortably, and finally he took off his coat and put it on for Ling Jian, and lightly knocked on the teenager's forehead: "Silly child."

Because Ling Ji was injured in the abdomen, Ling Xia was afraid of touching the wound on his back, so he wanted to pick him up. Ling Ji said that he refused anything, and his face changed anxiously, and he had to leave by himself. Ling Xia had to hold him carefully and take care of him by the side.

There is a car above, and the monster pulling the car knows the road, and skillfully walks down the mountain road without much greeting. Ling Xia was afraid that the bumps in the mountain road would touch Ling Jian's wound, so he hugged him tightly in his arms. Ling Ji lowered his head and his face was red, and he lay in his arms very obediently.

When he finally arrived at the residence, Ling Xia's spirit became apparent at the sight of the big white eyelids, and he fluttered his wings and fell from the roof to stand on Ling Xia's shoulders.

Ling Xia carefully carried Ling Ji inside, took off his shoes for him, and wiped the wound with hot water and reapplied the wound medicine.

He stood in the doorway and looked around, and a dark guard hidden in the tree quickly appeared, which startled him.

The other party wore a silver mask, and although he spoke without any emotion, he was quite polite: "What do you need?"

Ling Xia said that his brother was injured and asked him to send some light porridge and vegetables to replenish blood.

When Ling Ji sat back on the edge of the bed, he had already slept, and Ling Xia stared blankly at his angelic sleeping face and couldn't help but sigh. What is the origin of this mysterious man? Why do you sometimes feel that strange sense of familiarity? The other party said that, will you really not harass yourself in the future?

When he thought about it, his head began to hurt again, and he quickly rubbed his temples with his hands to calm his mind.

Soon someone brought some porridge that nourished blood and nourished qi, and Ling Xia woke Ling Ji up, helped him sit up and fed him carefully one bite at a time, wiping the corners of his mouth with a soft towel from time to time. Da Bai looked bored, and flew back to the nest to sleep.

Ling Xia suddenly remembered what the guard said about taking care of the two-headed flying snake, what evening to take it to the mountain spiritual spring to drink, and what to take care of its scales... Now that I think about it, it's nonsense! That two-headed flying snake can find food in the lake by itself, right? And also lead the way with someone else? The snake itself molted and changed a layer of scales ...

He listened so seriously at that time, he actually didn't doubt it at all... It is simply as bad as the virtue of its owner!

Ling Xia sulked, but Ling Ji quickly noticed: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

"It's okay, you recuperate well." Ling Xia put him down, picked up another bowl of porridge and ate it.

For the time being, it is estimated that there is no way to escape, even if Da Bai can drive the two, but obviously can't fly the perverted two-headed monster! And there are many people on the other side ... He had made up his mind not to take Ling Ji to feed the dangerous two-headed snake, what did the other party love!

When night came, someone soon came to say that the master had summoned.

Ling Xia knew that he couldn't avoid it, so he gritted his teeth and told Ling to rest well and not worry about himself. Now I can only hope that the perverted man will do what he says and stop doing strange things.