chapter70

"Is that called kiss?" Miyuki licked his lips, his eyes shining in the darkness, "Why can't two men do this?" Are you looking for that Murong Xue or some other woman to do this kind of thing?

Ling Xia didn't dare to look him directly in the eye now, and he explained awkwardly, "I don't mean this, but this kind of thing can only be done by people who like each other..."

Yuzhi was desperate, only to feel the pain was unbearable, and gritted his teeth: "Then I like you, you hate me?!"

"..." Ling Xia had a feeling of powerlessness as the breeding chicken spoke to the duck, and he exclaimed, "No, of course I like Ah Zhi..."

The "but" below him had not yet been said, and the Imperial Jedi had reappeared in front of him in an instant, holding down his arms, and his lips were pressed again.

Ling Xia was dumbfounded, he wanted to push away the Imperial Absolute like crazy, the other party had already increased his strength defensively, the sounds he wanted to make were swallowed by the Imperial Extinction, and the territory in his mouth was completely occupied.

! Ling Xia's scalp tingled, and his whole body was instantly full of goosebumps. He thought he would be disgusting, but in fact, the taste of the young man's youth was very sweet, and his head went blank as he was kissed.

Although in other respects he can serve as a master of the Brotherhood, in this regard, he is also a newcomer to tragedy...

The tongue that belongs to someone else in the mouth is soft and slippery, and it is nimbly sweeping through its own mouth. Ling Xia realized this fact and wanted to bite down and make Yuzhi absolutely sober. However, he hesitated for half a day and was stiff, and he really couldn't bite down—because Yuzhi's whole body was trembling slightly, and his heart was beating very fiercely.

This kid, aren't you kidding?

Ling Xia was completely overwhelmed.

For a long time, Yu Zhizhi let go with some reluctance, put his chin on Ling Xia's shoulder and held him firmly in his arms, and his hoarse voice trembled with unconcealable trembling: "You also like me, I am so happy..."

"In the four years since you disappeared, I have been practicing hard every day, and I have been waiting for you to come back... If you really die as they say, I will kill them all and bury them!"

Even though the young man's voice was saying bloodthirsty words, there was some sadness and excitement.

Ling Xia Muran listened, remembering the final ending of the book, and a place in his chest was blocked. Even though there were a thousand words to explain, at this moment, he still couldn't say it.

After he returned, Miyuki only showed a little emotion when they first met.

This kid is too stubborn... Because he had been tortured for him, he had always felt guilty in his heart, right? Four years has led to an obsession, so now I will take my feelings for myself as this kind of liking... More likely, Miyuki didn't understand the difference between ordinary likes and love.

That's the way it should be, right?

Over the years, this child has no experience in contact with girls of the same age except for cultivation, and his life circle is too narrow. Song Xiaohu is a friend all over the world, and he is a little careless, so Yuzhi is actually very lonely, right? ......

In any case, always guide him slowly so that he can interact with girls of the same age.

It's just that now is not the time to say that. They are still in the sea, and the people of Chu Yin are still looking for the Imperial Absolute Perfection everywhere, and the Imperial Absolute is stimulated and easily extreme... We can only think of a way to do it gradually and slowly in the future.