chapter72

After arriving at the Shaoyang faction, Song Xiaohu and Yuzhijie first took Liao Ran to restore their lives, while Ling Xia and Murong Xue stayed at Yuzhijie's residence and waited. Yu Zhijie is now the most trusted disciple of Kaede Shuming, and his residence has been changed to a small lake nestled by the mountains and waters. Because of the absolute tranquility of the royal palace, there is no one else for several miles around, and it is quiet but also slightly depressed.

The blue water is beautiful and full of aura. Ling Xia looked at Murong Xue sitting by the lake playing with water like a child, and couldn't help but be a little funny, the goddess was now a little girl who had not grown up in his eyes.

He looked at the distant mountains and secretly thought about what to do when he came down.

First of all, Ah Li has not been recovered, it is an eighth-order monster, it will not die in the sea, but it is also a big problem to find it in the vast sea. Ah Li is the protagonist's contract beast in the book, so it is easy to find even if it is separated, but now because of the deviation of the plot, Ah Li has not made a contract with anyone.

In addition, although he said that he had agreed to accompany Mino Je, but... The current situation is really embarrassing. And what if Mino no Je asks for a kiss and hug again?

Therefore, it is necessary to find the right time to solve this matter without harming the Imperial Desperate.

The other thing is the matter of practice, this journey is too hurried, and there is basically no leisure time to calm down.

Now that the spiritual power in his body and the cultivation of wood-based energy elements can be regarded as a small progress, during this time, he can ask Murong Xue more about cultivating herbs, you know, Murong Xue is a genius healer and alchemist.

After thinking for a while, Ling Xia silently opened the grass paper and began to design the energy sword with the sketch. Those two teenagers did not have their own energy swords, and the requirements of energy swords were higher than ordinary magic weapons, and there were more factors to consider.

The style of the sword was gradually designed by Ling Xia, he was very obsessed with online games before, and he also designed a lot of weapon pictures by himself, so these are not a problem. Then there are the materials, which must be considered for how to choose them to be perfectly integrated, and also to match the owner's own attributes, so that the defense, assistance and attack capabilities are optimal.

Ling Xia drew intently and made annotations, until a hand pressed on the drawing was interrupted. He looked up in amazement, only to find that Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu had returned, and the sky outside had darkened.

As soon as Song Xiaohu saw the drawing, his eyes widened and he said happily: "Brother Ling, Senior Sister Feng's poison has been solved. Is this designed for me and Aje?

Ling Xia nodded, still feeling a little smug. There are naturally many famous swordsmiths in the other world, but the swords created are often single in style, but they are not as generous and handsome as he designed. He smiled and said, "I haven't practiced a sword yet, and I estimate that it will take a while."

Murong Xue also came in at some time, sitting quietly next to her to read the medical book she carried, and also stood up at this time and said, "I see that Brother Ling is too serious, so I don't bother with it."

As soon as Ling Xia saw her, he suddenly remembered something, where does the goddess live at night? The residence of Yu Zhijie and Song Xiaohu is naturally inappropriate. Kaede was a good choice there, but she hadn't healed after detoxification...

The four of them simply ate something, but Song Xiaohu remembered this, and said with a smile: "In the evening, I will take Murong girl to Senior Sister Kite, she lives in several empty houses, I will say that Murong girl is my relative."