chapter14

Suddenly thinking of something, Ling Xia almost jumped up in an instant, and punched his forehead with regret—just now when he was suddenly in danger, he forgot all the teleporters hidden in his pocket!

The three of them were all in Ling Xia's pocket, in fact, as long as they found the neutral block and tore the teleporter, they would quickly return to the starting point! Moreover, they can also complain to the person in charge of the Shaoyang Sect, after all, this Shangyan came in in violation of the law, even if he is a guest invited by the Shaoyang Sect, I believe that the Shaoyang Sect will not let him break the rules of this faction...

Ling Xia squeezed the pieces of rune paper hard, his fingernails pierced deep into his palm, and the thick guilt that instantly rose in his heart almost knocked him down.

If you hadn't been facetious, you wouldn't have died at the hands of the Emperor! Now he felt chills at the thought of the touch of that corpse...

"Even if you remember, we won't have a chance to use it just now, and neither I nor the tiger will use it to leave!"

Ling Xia turned around in shock, only to find that Yu Zhi did not know when he had sat up, a pair of dark and bright eyes flashing with a few points of fire, staring at himself without blinking.

Miyuki lowered his eyes and looked at the cotton cloth wrapped around his palm, and there was still a tingling sensation in his palm.

He whispered, "It's not your fault, and even if we avoid it now, that person will still be looking for trouble in the future."

What he didn't say was that it was all because I was too weak!

The feeling of killing is disgusting and disgusting, but... A cold glint flashed in his eyes.

Miyuki's face was still a little pale, but his voice had returned to calm. Because his head was hanging from his forehead hair covering most of his face, Ling Xia couldn't see his look clearly. He was a little surprised, how could Miyuki suddenly see what he was thinking?

However, because of these few words, the heavy stone in Ling Xia's heart was much lighter. Yes, after all, this is not the time to hold accountable who is responsible, the rules of the game in this world are like this...

This is a completely different world from the Celestial Dynasty...

Ling Xia took a deep breath to calm herself, put the baked dry clothes on her body, walked over and asked softly, "Do you still have pain in your hands?"

Miyuki just bowed his head and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore... It's just cold on my body. He said as if he were shivering, his thin body curled up in the shadows like a wounded little animal.

It can't be caused by excessive bleeding, right? Ling Xia reached out and touched his forehead, fortunately there was no fever, but his body temperature was obviously much lower than his palm. Ling Xia Wei hesitated, tentatively wrapped him in his arms, carefully noticed that Yu Zhi had no intention of resisting, and hugged him tighter.

Miyuki shrank motionless into his arms, and after a while suddenly whispered, "You are very warm."

Ling Xia smiled a little, and with a little clumsiness, he used his fingers to cut the long messy hair of the Imperial Family. He had just sunburned his clothes in front of the fire for half a day, and his body was naturally hot.

Miyuki closed his eyes and remained motionless, his long eyelashes reflecting a soft shadow on his face, and his expression seemed to be a little enjoyable.

Ling Xia suddenly remembered the two kittens that his grandmother had fed when he was a child. One is the kind of special lively and cute, seeing him pounce on him and sell cuteness, the other is that no matter how he teases, he just lies on the wall and ignores him. Once scratched his hand, the kitten hid in the closet in horror and could not go down, only to sneak a peek at his movements with that slightly aggrieved look while he was doing other things, and finally when he came down from above, he threw himself in his arms and hooked his clothes and did not let go...