chapter73

The voice of the young man in the pitch black was as soft as a feather because of his embarrassment, but it was extremely serious, as if he was taking an oath.

Ling Xia's whole body couldn't help but shake, this kid... It's serious.

The hand has already moved mechanically with the movements of the Mino Jeopardy...

The young man's irrepressible low breath sounded in the night, ambiguous and full of temptation, and Ling Xia closed his eyes in embarrassment.

For the last time, it can't be like this again in the future ...

At night, Yu Zhijie fell asleep holding Ling Xia's waist against his chest, while Ling Xia looked at the cold stars outside the window in a daze, and his heart was extremely upset.

Although he had never smoked, he now desperately wanted one in front of him.

Ling Xia lowered his head, and could faintly see the outline of Yu Zhijie's face, and the other party breathed evenly, obviously sleeping very sweetly. He had never been liked so much, and if Mino Yujie was a girl, whether he was a minor or not, he would probably be from it, and then he would wait for her to grow up...

However, he imagined the scene of two men living together, the way they fell in love, and their scalps were numb. He remembers a boy in the dorm room jokingly kissing him on the cheek in college, and he almost didn't vomit in disgust. The man's words, he really can't accept.

This kid is really good, you can imagine, in another three or four years, so the girl's eyes will be attracted to him. So, it shouldn't be like this either...

The so-called long pain is not as good as short pain, and the later some things are explained, the more cruel they are.

Ling Xia secretly made up his mind.

The next morning, Mino Absolute woke up and found the position of the two sleeping in each other's arms, and soon recalled the noise between the two at night, and suddenly the roots of their ears were red. He pretended to raise his head naturally, and suddenly saw two panda eyes.

Ling Xia twisted his face to the side a little evasively, and said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Aji, are you awake?"

He had stayed up all night, and now that the morning sunlight was shining in, it was easy to see the chaos in the house—because the kiss that was too intense at night had left the already neat room in a mess.

Mino Zhiji obviously recalled it too, and quickly twisted his head away: "Hmm... Why do you look so spiritless? "The mino no jeopardy during the day is obviously not as bold as he shows at night, but with the young man who has just opened his emotions, the youth is unbearable.

Ling Xia sat up and briefly sorted out the ripped neckline, paused for a few seconds when he saw the red mark on his collarbone, and then quickly stood up and fastened his belt.

He mechanically tidied up the room and tried to speak slowly: "Ah Je, that, there are some things I have to say..."

"Ah Je, you won't get up yet, will you? I came up with a new move and went to the martial arts practice with me to try it! Song Xiaohu's breathy roar sounded outside.

Ling Xiate wanted to strangle the protagonist, he brewed the lines for a night, is it easy to summon the courage to say it?

Yu Zhijie quickly walked out, and when he walked to the door, he glanced back at Ling Xia, and his gaze quickly turned away.

The morning sun hits the delicate side of the teenager, which can remind people of many beautiful things, such as green leaves with dew, the first lotus flower that blooms after rain, and white clouds floating in the blue sky.