chapter13

Miyuki was now crouching motionless in the corner with his hands clenched, his long hair writhing in the fight just now, wet and scattered on his face. At this moment, he saw that Ling Xia was like a frightened little wolf cub, his small body shrunk into a clump, a pair of eyes behind his chaotic hair were full of vigilance and suspicion, his breathing was very short, and he was obviously still in a state of extreme tension.

Ling Xia's heart shrank, and he slowly approached cautiously, saying softly, "Don't be nervous... Ah Jie, you did a good job, saved me and the little tiger..." He repeated it over and over again, and also crouched down, looking seriously and calmly at the face of Yu Zhijie.

Miyuki asked in a dumb voice, "Really?" He's dead..."

Thinking back now to the strange sensation of piercing, he felt his palm throbbing and twitching uncontrollably, unable to say whether it was uncomfortable or fearful, perhaps a little more disgusting. That disgusting thing was playing back in his head over and over again, like a nightmare that kept circulating...

Ling Xia moved forward a little closer, and his eyes looked directly at Yu Zhijie without blinking, "I know, he wants to kill us, so you didn't do anything wrong... Just now your hand hurts, give it to me.

Yu Zhijie hesitated and slowly held out his hand, Ling Xia carefully took it, and immediately felt the coldness and trembling on

Yu Zhijie's body.

Due to the Imperial Perfection's physique, the blood flow in that place had gradually slowed down, but it still looked very vicious, and Ling Xia felt unbearable just by looking at it, and he gasped in pain.

"Ah Jen, shall we go to the cave now?" The wound needs to be treated. Ling Xia whispered. Seeing that Miyuki didn't answer, he slowly put it on and wrapped his hands around Miyuki's shoulders and wrapped him in his arms.

Yu Zhijie's body stiffened, subconsciously hiding behind, Ling Xia stubbornly used his slightly hot chest to stick to it, and gently caressed Yu Zhijie's vest with his hand, one after another, feeling that his tight vest was not so nervous before stopping and holding him up with a very gentle movement.

The child's body was very light, and Ling Xia tried his best to use that kind of secure embrace, he wrapped one hand around Yuzhijie's waist and the other hand on his hip, hugging Yuzhijie like a baby, and slowly walked towards the cave.

Yu Zhijie had never been so close to anyone, his head was pressed against Ling Xia's chest, and he could almost hear the other party's powerful and slightly messy heartbeat. He was slightly puzzled, why did Ling Xia's heart beat so fast, and the tone of his mouth was so soft and full of convincing power?

He clutched Ling Xia's shoulder tightly with his uninjured left hand, and he wanted to say that if he let himself go, he would naturally not be nervous about killing his enemies. But in the end, he didn't say anything, just looked at Ling Xia's ear pinnacles in amazement, and even trance when Ling Xia let him down.

Ling Xia looked at the cave that had returned to the darkness and tranquility, and quickly prepared to collect some dry firewood to prepare for the fire. It was only as soon as he turned around that the hem of his clothes was grabbed, and Miyuki said in a dumb voice, "Where are you going?"

"Your clothes are wet and need to be dried quickly, and I want to get some medicine for the injury..." Ling Xia was startled by him and tried to comfort him in a gentle and gentle voice, "I will be back soon."

Miyuki hesitated for a moment and slowly released his hand. Ling Xia let out a breath and bent down to touch the top of his wet hair: "Good boy." 

Naturally, there was nothing around the three of them that could bandage the wound, but since that Shangyan had a storage bag, there must be wound medicine inside!