chapter45

"?!!" Ling Xia's mouth was open enough to swallow an egg, what kind of god was this?

The goddess girl said she... Looking for a villain?

In front of the protagonist?!

Yu Zhizhi slowly turned around, and Murong Xue's words were also unexpected by him. He frowned and looked at Murong Xue, and said crisply, "Don't remember, have I seen you?"

With the disgust and hatred of the Imperial Absolute Saint Daughter Peak, it would be dangerous for Murong Xue to continue speaking!

Ling Xia quickly went up and pulled Yu Zhijie's wrist to the side, smirking, "How can you possibly have seen it?" Haha, it must be the wrong person..."

He silently kept lasagna tears in his heart, considering the age and place, the two may have seen each other in childhood. Since the goddess could recognize the royal deity after so long, why didn't she remember herself?

Murong Xue shook his head and said affirmatively, "I can't be mistaken.

Yu Zhijie glanced at Ling Xia, and with his backhand, Ling Xia was directly pressed into the arms of Yu Zhijie's hand because of inertia. On the surface, it seemed as if he wanted to stop Ling Xia from interrupting Murong Xue, but in fact, Yu Zhijie smelled a familiar smell, and the anxiety in his heart inexplicably disappeared.

He put his arms around Ling Xia and said quietly, "Even if you've seen it before, what are you looking for me for?"

Ling Xia's hurry, when did this dead child have such great strength? He was afraid that he would rush over to kill Murong Xue and quickly hugged Yu Zhijie with both hands.

Song Xiaohu looked stunned, how did he think the current situation was strange?

Murong Xue's expression did not change in the slightest, as if he did not see this strange scene in front of him, but just said softly: "When I was very young, I saw you at the Sacred Daughter Peak... I always feel sorry.

Yu Zhiyi's body stiffened when he heard the three words "Saint Daughter Peak", and he looked at Murong Xue coldly, "It turns out that you are a person of Saint Daughter Peak."

Murong Xue nodded, "Exactly, a month ago, the Heavenly Lady of the Stargazing Pavilion said..."

As soon as she said this, there was a sudden noise outside, and the ship also shook heavily.

Everyone was shocked, and then they heard a loud voice outside of Kranminerbai: "Hey, Ming, you bumped into it on purpose, didn't you?"

Song Xiaohu looked at the window sill, was also shocked, turned his head and said, "Another ship has come!" The people on the boat are so strange!

Ling Xia finally broke free from Yuzhijie's arms, and he was afraid that Yuzhijie would hurt Murong Xue, so he grabbed his wrist and walked over together. Fortunately, Yu Zhijie obediently followed, and Ling Xia was a little relieved.

On the opposite boat stood an expressionless man dressed in white, and Ling Xia saw two words that sourly appeared in his heart at the first sight - "Loading b".

Yes, this man's face looks about twenty-three or four, very handsome and handsome, which makes Ling someone very jealous. The man in white is posing in a standard cool style, holding his fists with both hands, his long ink-colored hair is blown by the sea breeze, and a paralyzed face that can make a woman scream is facing this side.

Linked to the title that Kranmin Bai had just given, Ling Xia suddenly thought of a person, and his pupils shrank slightly--one of the six protectors of the villain, the White Yuan Protector, the puppet master Mingze!